Collapse

Club Fitting in Vancouver

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Fitting in Vancouver

Hi all, I just moved to Vancouver from Toronto. I thought that I would be smart by leaving my clubs in Toronto so I have a set to play when I'm back in Toronto. Then get fitted in Vancouver for a set to play in Vancouver. I'm a member of Modern Golf in Toronto and have been fitted by MG in the past, so figured I'd go to the reliable Modern Golf in Vancouver. Unfortunately their booking schedule is booked until mid-July. I can't wait that long without clubs. Does anyone have any recommendations for a fitter in the Vancouver area? At worse I guess I'll just buy off the rack without fitting.

Thanks

Contact Lincoln Li. He’s currently at fraserview golf course but he’s moving any day now to a new facility on Bridgeport road in Richmond called Gogo Golf (3-4 minutes from modern golf)

Comment

Originally posted by wookie View Post
      Hi all, I just moved to Vancouver from Toronto. I thought that I would be smart by leaving my clubs in Toronto so I have a set to play when I'm back in Toronto. Then get fitted in Vancouver for a set to play in Vancouver. I'm a member of Modern Golf in Toronto and have been fitted by MG in the past, so figured I'd go to the reliable Modern Golf in Vancouver. Unfortunately their booking schedule is booked until mid-July. I can't wait that long without clubs. Does anyone have any recommendations for a fitter in the Vancouver area? At worse I guess I'll just buy off the rack without fitting.

Thanks

wookie send us a message here, we'll figure out a way to get you in if your an academy member.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X