Titleist Wrench Question

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brando92
    replied
    Thanks for the info guys, I guess my titleist wrench wont do it for my cobra driver and my adams 3 wood lol. The adams has the same adapter as a taylormade. Would be cool if the made a wrench that you can adjust the torque, and that had different bits for each OEM.

Leave a comment:

• bl8d
    replied
    preset torque value so that you won't strip the thread.in the shaft insert

OEM use different TORX size , so be sure to use the correct one.

Leave a comment:

• Chambokl
    replied
    Originally posted by brando92 View Post
    The only wrench I have is a Titleist one, I noticed in some clubs (taylormades) it slips when tightening. I guess maybe it uses a smaller bit?
    Just wondering if anyone else has that issue. I had to use my multi screwdriver with a torque bit on it for the taylormade.

Brando
    Like Blockedright said . . . all wrench will not overtight . . . is that what you call slipping. It is the reason why you should use the right tool for the right club. You tight and when it is tight enough the wrench will sort of slip . . .

Leave a comment:

• BlockedRight
    replied
    All the wrenches have varying torque measurements. It will slip when you've exceeded the torque rating. Do not over tighten as you could damage/break the screw.

Leave a comment:

• Weirfan
    replied
    Never had an issue.

might have an extra wrench lying around and looks like I am not far from you if you want it. Fire me a pm

Leave a comment:

• brando92
    started a topic Titleist Wrench Question

Titleist Wrench Question

The only wrench I have is a Titleist one, I noticed in some clubs (taylormades) it slips when tightening. I guess maybe it uses a smaller bit?
    Just wondering if anyone else has that issue. I had to use my multi screwdriver with a torque bit on it for the taylormade.

Brando
Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
X