Golftown Annual Club Regripping Sale

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the thread with the grip cleaning instructions

Grip Cleaning - the 'Secret' Method

Want to know how to tinker with your own clubs? Whats MOI? Whats the latest in club fitting technology? Use this forum to ask the experts or share your own tips and practices.
    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by SmoggyTwinkles View Post
      I've only been golfing 2 years now but I'm all over this every year.

Just so everyone knows, you can buy the grips online and just print out your reciept, take it to your local GT and they'll regrip for free.

So Basically as soon as the sale goes on, probably a good idea to grab what you want online since they will have the most inventory, and then get them put on for free later.

That's my plan. I hope fittings are possible this year, but you never know with the never ending COVID.

Don't be too surprised if that was one off. Check their website, clearly posted as $3.00/club if purchased from them or $5.00 if not purchased from them.

Visit Golf Town to shop a wide selection of golf clubs, clothing & equipment from top brands! Visit us in-store to get custom fitted for the perfect club Golf Town Limited
      Taylormade SIM
      Cobra Speedzone Tour Big 12*
      Ping G425 Fairway 16.5* and 22*
      Callaway Apex Pro 2021 26*
      Cobra RadSpeed OneLength 7-AW
      Vokey SM8 52/55/59
      Bettinardi Prototype

Comment

Originally posted by westbeach View Post
        For those of you in Niagara region, Niagara Golf Warehouse is having their grip sale at the moment.
        Thank you for sharing. I remember this previous summer GT had a grip sale, all except GP were 40% off.
        Better to scoop and be safe

Comment

It's on as of today!

Woohoo. Woke up this morning and saw it. Ordered myself 10 Golf Pride MCC+4 in black and gold for my ping irons and woods, it should be a nice match. Next time I have a day off I'll take 'em to the store with my reciept.

40% off can't go wrong!

Comment

GT has limitied stock, does Golfworks price match?

Comment

How long is the grip sale at GT? One week -Am I good to get them this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by SIMMER View Post
                How long is the grip sale at GT? One week -Am I good to get them this weekend?
                February 2 to March 13
                MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post
                  Here is the thread with the grip cleaning instructions

Grip Cleaning - the 'Secret' Method

https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/foru...-secret-method
                  A spritz of Zep Fast 505 or Spray Nine avec water and a stiff bristled brush is hard to beat. Sodium hydroxide or metasilicate are the active ingredients in such cleaners/degreasers. They can be effective disinfectants too.

That said, you can restore the tack from rubber, but eventually you’ll lose the original texture.
                  The sole purpose of the golf swing is to create a correct impact. How that is done is of no consequence, so long as the method employed allows you to repeat it - John Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

February 2 to March 13
                    I don't notice them mentioning a discount on regrip if purchased through them, I feel like they mention that in past years.

I'm going in on Monday as I got my grips yesterday (ordered online on the first day the sale started), so I'll find out. Hopefully it's 3 bucks still.

Comment

1 week from tomorrow I get my clubs back, regripped and a half inch shorter.

Just reminding myself. Hopefully will help a touch when the new season starts. Can't wait!!!!!! Even if I still suck!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                      X