Collapse

Modern Golf Ottawa - Summer 2022

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Golf Ottawa - Summer 2022

TGN, we are extremely excited to announce that Modern Golf will be opening a new store in Ottawa in Spring / Summer of 2022. The store will continue to offer multiple services including custom and OEM club fitting, golf lessons, Trackman practice, and participation in the largest golf in league in Canada!

Thank you for all of your support

Congratulations!
    G410 Plus 10.5*
    G25 4W 16.5*
    G400 7W 20.5*
    G400 3H & 4H 19* & 22*
    G400 5 - UW
    Glide 3.0 54/14 WS, 58/10 SS
    SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)
    Anser TR 1966

Mr. Ping Hooferlite bag

Comment

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
      Congratulations!
      Thank you! another outlet store announcement coming soon as well for the GTA

Comment

Congrats! Any idea where in town you might locate?
        MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

I am in Ottawa and looking forward to visiting the store. Like Jeff, would be interested in knowing where it will be located.

Comment

Very central location, on a main artery. Thrilled with it! The street was our target. More details coming soon

Comment

Could it be....Young St? Nice and north near me!!!??

haha jk I like playing the guessing game.
              "Your swing isn't the problem."

Comment

Originally posted by brando92 View Post
                Could it be....Young St? Nice and north near me!!!??

haha jk I like playing the guessing game.
                It's in Ottawa.
                MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

It's in Ottawa.
                  I realize that, but then they said there releasing details soon on another one on the GTA.
                  "Your swing isn't the problem."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

It's in Ottawa.
                    I was thinking like "Train Yards" between Orleans and Kanata . . . maybe close to the RA Centre . . . has to be also accessible to Gatineau I guess . . .
                    If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Originally posted by brando92 View Post

I realize that, but then they said there releasing details soon on another one on the GTA.
                      We have another outlet store coming first in the GTA. It will hopefully satisfy the needs of anyone wanting deals that can't get to Mississauga!

There are 2 more GTA stores coming this year as well. Its a little slower than we'd like but as our business model expands its presented more opportunities with different concepts like the Outlet. We have another really awesome new concept coming as well. It's probably a blessing for us in the long run so we can provide multiple options to customers in multiple markets. For us its no longer just fitting, its custom fitting, OEM fitting, fit days, lessons, league play, outlet stores / off price etc. We see the future of golf as a combination of performance and entertainment, which totally fits our brand "Modern Golf". We hope that when our customers come to MG they are there to get better or have more fun and its corporate culture we instilled in a tremendous staff of PGA professionals we've hired.

Comment

Very excited to have you guys in Ottawa. I will be there the first week you are open!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfMan99 View Post
                          Very excited to have you guys in Ottawa. I will be there the first week you are open!
                          we can't wait to have you in! So excited to be coming to Ottawa. We hope to have an MG Outlet store there at some point as well

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                          X