Collapse

Cresthaven Golf Club

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cresthaven Golf Club

Is this worth a quick round for $16 per person? Only about 15 min from home...

Save at Cresthaven Golf Club and other golf courses in the Greater Toronto Area. The best GTA golf deals are UnderPar golf deals.

Not sure where underpar sees that price of $82.00??? https://www.cresthavengolf.ca/rates/

But if you want to practice your Par 3 shots, then go for it.
    Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

If you can hit, no. If you can't and need a park to enjoy and hit a few balls, sure. Bring your batting cage helmet.

Comment

If you are new to golf, its a great place to learn. I havent played there in a few years but it was in good condition the last time I was there. Not difficult to walk. I like it because it gives you a chance to play a most of the clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
          Not sure where underpar sees that price of $82.00??? https://www.cresthavengolf.ca/rates/

But if you want to practice your Par 3 shots, then go for it.
          I'm guessing it includes the price of the same day replay, we've played Cresthaven before and I think they offer 50% off your second round on the same day and a third round free if anyone has the energy or desire to play that course 3 times in the same day..

Comment

Bring your wedges and short irons. Bring your kids/partner if you want to introduce them to the game. Go for a nice walk and hit some balls. The place is almost empty most times. Pace of play is whatever you want. Easy to get to as well.

Comment

Thankfully it appears that a new team has taken over the management of Cresthaven and will re-open it.

There is a sign near the entrance that says 'Markham Executive Golf Course'.
              And although I did not go in, it appears that a new 'pro shop/clubhouse' is being constructed.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post
                Thankfully it appears that a new team has taken over the management of Cresthaven and will re-open it.

There is a sign near the entrance that says 'Markham Executive Golf Course'.
                And although I did not go in, it appears that a new 'pro shop/clubhouse' is being constructed.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

Saw that too the other day. Found their website, bit pricey layout looks the same.

Comment

Re-opening this thread. Now known as Markham Executive Golf Course. You can see it on the south side of the 407 between McCowan and Kennedy.

Visited this week. The course now has a new, much larger clubhouse and patio than what I remember at Cresthaven.

From what I could see the fairways and greens were quite lush. Cannot vouch for the tee boxes.

The course was relatively empty. Counted only about a half dozen cars in the lot.

Their last tee time is 5:15pm.​

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post
                      Re-opening this thread. Now known as Markham Executive Golf Course. You can see it on the south side of the 407 between McCowan and Kennedy.

Visited this week. The course now has a new, much larger clubhouse and patio than what I remember at Cresthaven.

From what I could see the fairways and greens were quite lush. Cannot vouch for the tee boxes.

The course was relatively empty. Counted only about a half dozen cars in the lot.

Their last tee time is 5:15pm.​
                      Thanks for the update. Same washrooms?

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

Originally posted by Fore Warned View Post

Thanks for the update. Same washrooms?
                        Separate concrete block 'building' across from the 'clubhouse' marked as 'washrooms'.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                        X