Collapse

Le Maitre golf course

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le Maitre golf course

Heading to Tremblant for a few days this summer. Is Le Maitre open to the public and if so any idea of the rates? Thanks

Clublink Resort course so they wiĺl take your money. Not one of my favorite tracks, and I hope the greens are in good shspe. There are more scenic and challenging tracks in the Laurentiens.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

I have played Le Diable and Le Geant in Mont Tremblant and would gladly play Le Maître again as my first choice.
      Let's go - While we're young!

Comment

Playing Le Grant and Le Diable and looking to add a third course. Debating between La Bête and Le Maitre. I assume the ClubLink course would be more money but cannot get that info on the website. Appreciate any feedback from those who have played both courses.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          Clublink Resort course so they wiĺl take your money. Not one of my favorite tracks, and I hope the greens are in good shspe. There are more scenic and challenging tracks in the Laurentiens.
          Concur, its a scenic course , decent layout, but not worth what they charge. If you are playing Le Geant and Diable ( both great courses) I would skip Le Maitre. Head over to play at Gray Rocks , i like the old course which is ~100 years old i think, its a step down conditioning wise maybe but an enjoyable and tricky layout.
          "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

Concur, its a scenic course , decent layout, but not worth what they charge. If you are playing Le Geant and Diable ( both great courses) I would skip Le Maitre. Head over to play at Gray Rocks , i like the old course which is ~100 years old i think, its a step down conditioning wise maybe but an enjoyable and tricky layout.
            Agree and La Bete has a few beauty holes. Stay away from Royal Laurentien - if the summer is hot, they have a lot of standing water and the bugs will eat you alive.
            No good deed goes unpunished.
            A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

Originally posted by AlCzervik View Post
              I have played Le Diable and Le Geant in Mont Tremblant and would gladly play Le Maître again as my first choice.
              I agree with the above comment. I like La Bete as well. Unfortunately when we played Le Diable and Le Giant they were not in very good shape.

Comment

This may be to far off your radar , but just a little south is Montebello golf , fantastic layout.

Comment

Montebello is about an hour away , so certainly a possibility.
                  Thanks for all the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Playthru View Post
                    Montebello is about an hour away , so certainly a possibility.
                    Thanks for all the feedback.
                    So much good golf in Treblant you dont need to drive that far.

i like Montebello and ive heard really good things about Heritage which is just up the road. Good courses to play on way in and way home from MT. I guess if you had time for 36 they would make a good double up and make the 2 hour drive worth it.
                    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

So much good golf in Treblant you dont need to drive that far.

i like Montebello and ive heard really good things about Heritage which is just up the road. Good courses to play on way in and way home from MT. I guess if you had time for 36 they would make a good double up and make the 2 hour drive worth it.
                      I wouldn't make the trip to Montebello if I were staying in Tremblant. Perhaps on the way to or from but no need to drive an hour with so much close by.
                      MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Playthru View Post
                        Playing Le Grant and Le Diable and looking to add a third course. Debating between La Bête and Le Maitre. I assume the ClubLink course would be more money but cannot get that info on the website. Appreciate any feedback from those who have played both courses.
                        Try here, maybe: Click image for larger version

Name:	Le MaitreCLP.png
Views:	355
Size:	340.5 KB
ID:	2745866
                        Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

fyi, costco sells Tremblant golf passes - I think you can buy them online but right now it's only ski passes.
                          MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

Try here, maybe: Click image for larger version

Name:	Le MaitreCLP.png
Views:	355
Size:	340.5 KB
ID:	2745866
                            Yes saw that and assumed these were the fees if a member brought a guest. Anyway, based on feedback I think we will skip Le Maitre and play La Bete instead. Thanks.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                            X