Collapse

Copper Creek Golf Group

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copper Creek Golf Group

I searched and could not find anything on the website. So is this 'news' or am I behind in discovering it? A new golf organization managing four 'premium' public courses in Southern Ontario:

Watson’s Glen in Pickering, Upper Unionville in Markham, Peninsula Lakes in Niagara, and Copper Creek in Kleinburg are the four founding clubs of the Copper Creek Golf Group

same owners

Comment

That was the package being offered at the Golf Show - a twosome at each of their courses for $500.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post
        I searched and could not find anything on the website. So is this 'news' or am I behind in discovering it? A new golf organization managing four 'premium' public courses in Southern Ontario:

Watson’s Glen in Pickering, Upper Unionville in Markham, Peninsula Lakes in Niagara, and Copper Creek in Kleinburg are the four founding clubs of the Copper Creek Golf Group
        Tacc owns them.

Comment

Originally posted by davepratt View Post

Tacc owns them.
          TACC owns all four properties?
          If so then development is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post

TACC owns all four properties?
            If so then development is inevitable.
            That's quite certain.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
              That was the package being offered at the Golf Show - a twosome at each of their courses for $500.
              It was eight green fees. Can be used at any of the four courses

Comment

Originally posted by brockmazz View Post

It was eight green fees. Can be used at any of the four courses
                So you could've had 8 rounds at Copper Creek for $62.50 each?
                In the bag:
                R15 12° PXV 6.0
                SLDR 15° ATX Blue S
                Adams Pro 18° ATX, Idea Pro A12 20° NV S
                Titleist AP2 4-PW Project X 6.0
                Vokey SM5 54, 58
                Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Comment

Originally posted by WDM1980 View Post

So you could've had 8 rounds at Copper Creek for $62.50 each?
                  Wish I'd known about that!

I only went once, just after it opened and didn't think it was worth the price they charged.

At $62.50, I'd be there every day!
                  "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                  ...Iggy

Comment

Yeah exactly. I bought it to play 8 times, along with a couple of friends. It had to be one of the best deals at the show. Copper creek is such a great track. Our company customer appreciation is usually hosted there each year and that is normally the only way I played it. The passes have no restrictions either.

Comment

I bought the package as well but as i understand it, it's 2 rounds at each of the 4 courses for $500. Total 8 rounds - 2 at Copper Creek, 2 at Watson's Glen, 2 at Upper Unionville and 2 at Peninsula Lakes...no date/time restrictions.

Comment

that was my understanding as well

Comment

Originally posted by SliceHooker View Post
                          I bought the package as well but as i understand it, it's 2 rounds at each of the 4 courses for $500. Total 8 rounds - 2 at Copper Creek, 2 at Watson's Glen, 2 at Upper Unionville and 2 at Peninsula Lakes...no date/time restrictions.
                          I bought this package last year for $400, same courses except that you had to play Copper Creek by May 31/17. This year they upped the cost of the package by $100 but removed the restriction on the copper creek twosome. $62.50/pp is a fantastic deal for copper and Pen Lakes, an OK deal for Unionville and a little over priced for Watson Glen.
                          I definitely agree that this was the best package (2 years in a row) at the TGS.

Comment

Originally posted by elidon View Post

I bought this package last year for $400, same courses except that you had to play Copper Creek by May 31/17. This year they upped the cost of the package by $100 but removed the restriction on the copper creek twosome. $62.50/pp is a fantastic deal for copper and Pen Lakes, an OK deal for Unionville and a little over priced for Watson Glen.
                            I definitely agree that this was the best package (2 years in a row) at the TGS.
                            Are you sure about that? I remember reading the fine print on the sign saying something to the effect of "valid for spring and fall golf only". I was looking for Copper Creek package and made it a point to go to their booth... but that restriction was a deal breaker. Couldn't verify that with anybody as it was close to closing and must have missed the person attending the booth.

In SM Three5 Stand bag
                            Driver: Adams A4 9015D 10.5° Matrix Ozik 60-S
                            3W: Titleist 909 F2 15.5° Diamana Blue Stiff
                            5W: TM RBZ Stage 2 Tour TP 19° Matrix RUL Shaft Stiff
                            Hybrid: #4 Nike VR Pro 24° Project X 5.5
                            Irons: Mizuno MP-14 5i-GW True Temper Dynamic Gold R300
                            Wedges: Nike VR Pro 54.12 TTDG R300; Mizuno MP T4 60.04
                            Putter: Odyssey Metal-X #2 Blade Putter 33"

Comment

Last year's vouchers were $500 hst included, this year's were $500 plus hst, but this year the Copper Creek rounds are good all season.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X