Collapse

Bay of Quinte

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay of Quinte

Anybody have any feedback on this place? Good deal on Underpar right now. Also curious as to how 'friendly' they may be to Underpar users as we definitely need to play 36 holes.
    Thanks!

Big Shooter played there recently. Maybe he'll chime in if he sees this. PM him if not.
    In The Ogio
    Driver - Titleist 910 w/Diamana 'ilima
    Fairway Woods - Titleist 980F 3 & 5 w/Speeder
    Hybrids - Titleist 910 H w/Diamana Kal'li
    Irons - Wilson FG Tour V2 w/KBS Tours
    Wedges - Wilson FG Tours w/TT DG SPinners
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum
    MEMBER OF THE 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2018 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Always enjoy playing here. Parkland style, pretty straight, usually pretty quick greens. Played this past weekend and the course was in great shape. Holiday Monday and it wasn't too busy either.

Comment

Old thread but looking at possibly playing a 2pm $49 walking round here in a few weeks. Any thoughts or different options in the Wooler/Trenton/Belleville area? Have played Barcovan and a few others in the area. Wouldn't go back to any of those. Will be 3 of us and one doesn't want to pay much more than $50.

I have one of them talked into Black Bear Ridge, $79 after 2pm. I think that we will end up there!
        Last edited by elmeroil; Jul 18, 2022, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I play BofQ two or three times a week and it is in excellent condition. You could play Trillium Woods, which was in great condition a few weeks ago when I played. Trillium will be more money and probably a longer round.

Black Bear is right beside Trillium, but is a quite a few $$ more and bug spray is usually a must

Comment

BBR is also a pretty stiff walk, particularly the back nine.

Comment

We played BBR a little over a week ago, very nice course. $79 after 2:30 walking, felt like that was a bit steep and the course was empty. Maybe they would attract more people in the afternoons if the rate wasn't so steep. Could have been the heat too, or maybe it was an off day. Lots of blind shots onto the elevated greens, definitely tricky the first time out.

The super soft fairways killed any roll so it played a lot longer. (I'm used to the Links rolling fairways at Tarandowah) Bunkers in great shape, greens rolled well. I felt a bit underwhelmed by the course and can't really pinpoint it. The bugs were terrible even doused in bug spray, maybe a bit too rustic for me. I can see why some love it though, just a course that didn't suit me I suppose. Glad I tried it, will play Trillium next time I'm there as that was the original plan.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

There are no members with birthdays today.

Working...
              X