Collapse

Q about Underpar vouchers

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q about Underpar vouchers

Anyone know if you actually HAVE to bring a printed version with you or can you just show them on your phone?

I am pretty sure it is just the code they need to see and input, so a phone will work, allthough I am not 100% sure
    Don't Drink & DRive...Don't Even Putt

Comment

I think it depends on the course, I have used the phone lately with no problems

Comment

I’ve never had an issue showing them the phone. If you get any flack, remind the dinosaur behind the counter that it’s 2018.

Comment

I've also used phone w/o any problem.

Comment

Just played Pipers using unferpar used phone, they just need that code of letters n numbers
            In the bag:
            -TaylorMade R15 driver/ aldila nv 2kxv 65g x-stiff
            -Cleveland Classic 3 Wood strong 14*
            -TaylorMade Burner 2.0 5-PW irons
            -Nike Vr 58, 54, 52 deg. wedge
            -Custom milled putter from 303SS

Comment

thanks everyone played this morning and just used the phone without any issues.

Comment

Follow up question. Do you have to take a leap of faith when buying an underpar voucher from someone given that in theory they could still redeem the voucher themselves?

Comment

Yes it is a leap of faith...but I would think most on TGN are honest...off Kijiji I am not so sure.

One way to check in advance, is to call in the Voucher Number to the course and see if it is valid.
                  Last edited by tywl; Sep 10, 2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

I tried this last week, but the seller wouldn't take the leap of faith to give me the voucher number to check, and I wouldn't take the leap of faith to pay without verifying.

Anyone know the unwritten rule of buying on TGN? Buyer takes the leap of faith by paying first? Or seller by providing the voucher or voucher number before receiving payment?

Comment

I'd say the buyer has to have a little faith. Lots of vouchers changing hands on this site and I can't recall anyone getting burned by another member.

Comment

unless there is a substantial saving, I wouldn't bother with the reseller route.
                        if they are still asking for " at cost" ,why bother.
                        things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by bl8d View Post
                          unless there is a substantial saving, I wouldn't bother with the reseller route.
                          if they are still asking for " at cost" ,why bother.
                          I have bought from resellers at cost and even slightly higher...sometimes you are arranging an outing and need an extra voucher or two to save some $$$ from paying rack rate...and the vouchers are no longer for sale.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                          X