Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osprey Valley TGN Day October 12th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TrGo View Post

    Yes - it'll be Heathlands.
    Perfect weather for links-style golf . Greens have recovered well from aeration as well.
    What's in the TMX Stand Bag?

    10.5 SLDR w Diamana Flowerband X-flex
    SLDR 15* 3W
    TM Rescue 17*
    SLDR 5H
    TM M2 4-PW
    CG15 52/60
    Rossa Monza Corza

    Comment


    • Thanks so much for organizing this TrGo , but my maybe will be a no go Would love to join everyone at Osprey, but I'll have to pass. Have a wonderful time!

      Comment


      • I really think 4underthru9 should at least be there to cheer the troops on!!
        Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
          I really think 4underthru9 should at least be there to cheer the troops on!!
          Unfortunately it's the first day of the British Masters, what time do you Tee Off, I might set the PVR and come out and watch for a few holes.
          BTW can you slow down a tad, I am having job keeping up with you, let alone overtake you in posts which is my ultimate goal.
          Last edited by 4underthru9; Oct 10, 2018, 10:59 PM.

          Comment


          • Thanks to those that have sent messages & updates. One group had to withdraw so I've moved all of the groups up by one. The following are the final times that I'll pass over to the course.

            10:00am: Ruska Maggs for a foursome
            10:10am: vecchia scotia WestendStew Feherty Fan khmerboxer
            10:20am: Olie for a foursome
            ​​​​​​​10:30am: mpare Benz ace in the hazard Fore Warned
            ​​​​​​​10:40am: 4wedges ndrpar Over The Top
            ​​​​​​​10:50am: Arthur Dailey for a foursome

            Still a single in the 10:40am group if any of the maybes want to join or you could create a new 11:00am foursome: prestacrusti Kdnix22 neilbaylor Ignatius Reilly
            Toronto Golf Nuts

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ace in the hazard View Post

              I guess i have to fill up my change purse...
              I may have to bring a check book.

              Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

              Comment


              • Not really. We're seniors.

                Originally posted by Fore Warned View Post

                I may have to bring a check book.
                This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

                Comment


                • I'm pulling out all the stops to try to make it up there tomorrow. I'll know by later this evening. I'll check to make sure there are any spots left.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mpare View Post
                    Not really. We're seniors.


                    We are?
                    Sage of the GTA...

                    Comment


                    • I certainly am.

                      Originally posted by Benz View Post

                      We are?
                      This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TrGo View Post
                        Thanks to those that have sent messages & updates. One group had to withdraw so I've moved all of the groups up by one. The following are the final times that I'll pass over to the course.

                        10:00am: Ruska Maggs for a foursome
                        10:10am: vecchia scotia WestendStew Feherty Fan khmerboxer
                        10:20am: Olie for a foursome
                        10:30am: mpare Benz ace in the hazard Fore Warned
                        ​​​​​​​10:40am: 4wedges ndrpar Over The Top
                        ​​​​​​​10:50am: Arthur Dailey for a foursome

                        Still a single in the 10:40am group if any of the maybes want to join or you could create a new 11:00am foursome: prestacrusti Kdnix22 neilbaylor Ignatius Reilly
                        Won't be able to get it off work. A great event I'd hate to miss. Weekends work better for me. Enjoy everyone! Thanks for putting this together.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

                          Unfortunately it's the first day of the British Masters, what time do you Tee Off, I might set the PVR and come out and watch for a few holes.
                          BTW can you slow down a tad, I am having job keeping up with you, let alone overtake you in posts which is my ultimate goal.
                          I won't be there either, took Tuesday (18 at Dundas Valley) & Wednesday (18 at Scenic Woods & 9 at Rosedale Village) off to play (couldn't resist that weather---last time in shorts?)
                          Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

                          Comment


                          • I'm not going to be able to make it. Had a flurry of golf and cycling opportunities when the weather went nice and burned out on those.

                            Thanks to all involved in setting this up.

                            Hope everyone has a great time and plays memorably (yes, that can go both ways...)

                            Fall colours are ON!
                            "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                            ...Iggy

                            Comment


                            • 2 of my 4some dropped out and Maggs might of pulled something playing today so she might be out too.

                              If if any of the singles want to join up Iím still down

                              Comment


                              • Enjoy tomorrow boys, was told conditions were amazing last Wednesday fellow nut played recently
                                Cobra King F7
                                Cobra Bio Cell+ 12.5
                                Cobra Bio Cell+ 16*
                                Cobra Amp Pro 6-AW + KBS C-Tapers S
                                Cobra Tour Trusty Dual (56/60)
                                Bettinardi Studio 6

                                Comment



                                Join The TGN Email List

                                Collapse

                                Recently Joined

                                Collapse

                                Topics: 163,575   Posts: 1,711,391   Members: 45,625   Active Members: 214
                                Welcome to our newest member, anth2488.

                                Today's Birthdays

                                Collapse

                                PGA Leaderboard

                                Collapse


                                TGN Sponsors




                                TGN Sponsors

                                Working...
                                X