No announcement yet.
Collapse

Timber Ridge & Blackbear ridge

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played BB yesterday, place was in great shape. Service awesome as always. If you want to get really get picky, there's some small aggregate in the fairways left over from top dressing them. Greens were perfect, great speed and true.

Comment

Both are great courses, but not really in the same category. Black bear has always been criminally underrated to me. Id put Trillium at a step above timber ridge, but all three have very unique layouts, all very fun.

Comment

Originally posted by dsnider12 View Post
        Black bear has always been criminally underrated to me.
        Welcome to TGN, I see you've got the sarcastic nature of the board already!

Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by dsnider12 View Post
          Both are great courses, but not really in the same category. Black bear has always been criminally underrated to me. Id put Trillium at a step above timber ridge, but all three have very unique layouts, all very fun.
          Just played all 3 Monday morning at BB followed by trillium then Timber ridge Tuesday BB & Trillium were in great shape TR tee boxes need some attention played behind men’s league tournament pins were in crazy spots love the course but BB still rules the 3 .Trillium was fun to play TR needs some work but playable

Comment

Originally posted by HERBI J View Post

Just played all 3 Monday morning at BB followed by trillium then Timber ridge Tuesday BB & Trillium were in great shape TR tee boxes need some attention played behind men’s league tournament pins were in crazy spots love the course but BB still rules the 3 .Trillium was fun to play TR needs some work but playable
            Shelter Valley Pines?
            TR is a good course but seem to have conditioning issues. Love the ride and dine there.
            I send pictures ~ through the mail ~ of buried treasures ~ and Humpback whales ~to famous people ~ I do not know ~ I sign "Sincerely, ~ Matthias Doe" ~ I await ~ their response...

Comment

I just got back from Timber. Greens and fairways were mint. White tee boxes were chewed up but blue and gold were way better. Diabolical pin placements.

Comment

Originally posted by davepratt View Post
                I just got back from Timber. Greens and fairways were mint. White tee boxes were chewed up but blue and gold were way better. Diabolical pin placements.
                Seemed like every pin was on a slope or crest of some kind EVIL! !! starter warned us told us to play blue all white tees blocks need work

Comment

Originally posted by HERBI J View Post

Seemed like every pin was on a slope or crest of some kind EVIL! !! starter warned us told us to play blue all white tees blocks need work
                  I think the greenskeeper woke up with a hangover. How about #18? How the devil do you near that pin?

Comment

You guys following each other around.....Lebovic then Timber?
                    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                      You guys following each other around.....Lebovic then Timber?
                      If I see him in Nashville I'll get very nervous. That is a crazy coincidence that we'd both play 2 courses that are so far apart.

Comment

Originally posted by davepratt View Post

If I see him in Nashville I'll get very nervous. That is a crazy coincidence that we'd both play 2 courses that are so far apart.
                        No chance we could meet Stateside apparently I’m a criminal for something I possessed 30 years ago 😎

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                        X