Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracergolf.ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracergolf.ca

(Sorry if this has already been brought up. If itís a duplicate please delete)

has anyone seen the signs for tracergolf.ca ? By the looks of the website and survey, this looks promising for practice sessions and especially for the winter and those of us with weird hours. First location is supposedly going to be finch and dufferin with more in the works. At $16/hr with launch monitors, Iím so down!!

Looks interesting, so I did the survey and signed up for emails.

Comment

I completed the survey. Sounds good so far. I kind of have a feeling that the hourly rate is going to go up with in a few months of opening. Either way, I like the idea of being a 24/7 establishment.

it would be real sweet if they could open one in like Newmarket or Barrie...

Comment

Originally posted by xXgunnrXx View Post
        I completed the survey. Sounds good so far. I kind of have a feeling that the hourly rate is going to go up with in a few months of opening. Either way, I like the idea of being a 24/7 establishment.

it would be real sweet if they could open one in like Newmarket or Barrie...
        I would be happy with a Burlington location.
        SAVE & REBUILD
        West Lincoln Memorial Hospital

#savewlmh
        www.savewlmh.ca

FB: Save WLMH
        IG: save_wlmh

Comment

Living north of the gta, Iíd love one in Barrie too but that would be too convenient lol. I liked having launch where it was and in the condition it was in like 5 years ago. I prefer to see ball flight as opposed to hitting into a screen but beggars canít be choosers

Comment

Originally posted by BarryBadrinath View Post
            I prefer to see ball flight as opposed to hitting into a screen :
            Same, in fact hitting into a screen or net can mess me up so totally avoid hitting into a net at courses.
            "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

price sounds intriguing and location is pretty convenient for me
              will try when it opens

thanks for info

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 173,120   Posts: 1,809,146   Members: 47,047   Active Members: 200
              Welcome to our newest member, reginaldyee.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
              X