Collapse

Eagle Ridge

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle Ridge

There was a thread years ago about this CL course, but I wanted to get the latest information. Course conditions, staff, member experience, practice areas, ease of getting tea times, etc, etc.

thanks!

Minor point.

You can always make a new post in an old thread and it will be flagged on the "Newest Posts" page (which I believe many regular members use as a start page).

The problem with starting another thread is that someone else doing a search will now find this one as well but may have to dig a little to find out which one is more current.
    No big deal, though.

Comment

They have no practice area, although they had two nets where you can warm up before tee off. I think there's a putting green tho but never used it before. The conditions are pretty good there tight and short course if I remember correctly.

Comment

I played it twice last year, so it's a fun track for sure. Lots of elevation, some blind shots, but great variety. Very good conditions. Hated #10 both times I played it, but loved just about every other hole and could see making this my home course.

White tees play something like 5800 so that’s fine for me. Didn’t notice what the back tees play but it didn't feel all that short to me.

No driving range, but the two nets they have are decent. Great bunker and short game area, and yes, the putting green is up by the club house.

A member I know recently left because of some issues with the other members, but I don’t know what was meant by that. Every club has politics, no? I do know there was tremendous concern about too much public play. A common complaint amongst CL members. I don’t get that because how do they know they’re not other CL members from another course? Assuming new faces are public players I guess. Though not sure why that even matters.

Rumour has it it the name is going back to Georgetown Golf Club.
        – Greg

Comment

Originally posted by synergy View Post
          Rumour has it the name is going back to Georgetown Golf Club.
          Also heard it will be accepting public play....off peak hours.
          Last edited by ninja; Feb 9, 2020, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ninja View Post

Also heard it will be accepting public play....off peak hours.
            That’s not good as I plan to do much of my playing outside peak hours and somewhat spontaneously...

Comment

I played it afew times after 4 pm as a CL Players Club member...enjoyed the layout...conditions very good to excellent...very walkable...pace good and not very busy...I just showed up and walked on

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, nuts.

Comment

Are there any eagle ridge members that can comment on finding groups on weekend mornings ?

Comment

Originally posted by tywl View Post
                    I played it afew times after 4 pm as a CL Players Club member...enjoyed the layout...conditions very good to excellent...very walkable...pace good and not very busy...I just showed up and walked on
                    Hmm, walkable sure, but wouldn’t say VERY walkable. There’s a few big hills to climb.
                    – Greg

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                    X