/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Cardinal/Redcrest 2020 membership, thoughts? other options?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainbim View Post

lol from Van city to Kamloops? Thats some intense driving for a round of golf.
    How was Tobiano by the way? was it worth the drive?
    Many people love Tobiano.
    For me it's a one and done.....I've never cared for cart golf.
    It was also freezing cold with 60 km winds so that also was unfavourable.
    Supposedly it's nearly always windy there.

I want to play Talking Rock the next time in the area...I've played 3 other Kamloop courses on other trips.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
      Many people love Tobiano.
      For me it's a one and done.....I've never cared for cart golf.
      It was also freezing cold with 60 km winds so that also was unfavourable.
      Supposedly it's nearly always windy there.

I want to play Talking Rock the next time in the area...I've played 3 other Kamloop courses on other trips.
      Heard good things about Talking Rock, if you are in the area drive another hour or so and try Salmon Arm golf club it's a nice course. Also on the way there's a course called Shuswap lake estate golf course which used to be decent course to play(used to live there 7th green was my backyard ) haha. My old home course!!!

Comment

Originally posted by captainbim View Post

Heard good things about Talking Rock, if you are in the area drive another hour or so and try Salmon Arm golf club it's a nice course. Also on the way there's a course called Shuswap lake estate golf course which used to be decent course to play(used to live there 7th green was my backyard ) haha. My old home course!!!
        Yes...I've always wanted to play Salmon Arm...I'm a Les Furber fanboy...I also want to play Trickle Creek and Christina Lake.
        Ya...I've heard Shuswap is good too.

Kelowna has been a rip off for green fees for decades.

My next bucket list trip is Bandon in the winter when it's cheaper...will go last moment when there is an okish weather forecast.

Comment

opening this thread back up.

I am looking into the Redcrest membership and wondering if any 2020 members could shed some light on their experience. .

The biggest concern is that we all know the course is very busy, but it does indicate there is "tee time protection" on weekends and holidays. did they follow through with that promise, issues getting tee times, etc... I understand all courses had issues this year, but want to know if I am fighting other members or GenPop.

any information would be great, even if unrelated to my question.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricelude View Post
            opening this thread back up.

I am looking into the Redcrest membership and wondering if any 2020 members could shed some light on their experience. .

The biggest concern is that we all know the course is very busy, but it does indicate there is "tee time protection" on weekends and holidays. did they follow through with that promise, issues getting tee times, etc... I understand all courses had issues this year, but want to know if I am fighting other members or GenPop.

any information would be great, even if unrelated to my question.
            Just checked their site and is it all sold out?

Comment

As a non-member who is nevertheless a big fan of the RedCrest course, I can tell you it was impossible to get desirable weekend tee times all year in 2020. As a result I did not play it once. So whatever they are doing, I guess it is working for the members, to the exclusion of the general public. Pity.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X