/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Any Golf Ranges opening in GTA???

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Golf Ranges opening in GTA???

never mind waiting for courses to open......what ranges are open or will be opening?????

Originally posted by CanColt View Post
    never mind waiting for courses to open......what ranges are open or will be opening?????
    No matter how much I would like to see this, it would be difficult to make a case for these as "essential business".

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

Originally posted by CanColt View Post

Not sure if you’ve heard or not but there’s a bit of a health issue currently taking place and all but essential businesses have been told to close up for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fore Warned View Post

No matter how much I would like to see this, it would be difficult to make a case for these as "essential business".
        why not they left the f....... LCBO and BEER stores open and they are certainly not essential
        Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
        23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
        6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
        52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
        Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Comment

Originally posted by cuonthe1t View Post

why not they left the f....... LCBO and BEER stores open and they are certainly not essential
          They are essential for Provincial tax revenue. That is why they are open and gov'ts of all stripes love taxes.
          King Cobra F9 10.5* Tour, VA Composites Raijin 44 F2
          King Cobra F8 14.5*
          , VA Composites Raijin 44 F2
          King Cobra F8 18.5*, Tensei Blue R
          Mizuno CLK 22*, Speeder Evolution HB 75 S
          TXG Custom, Mizuno Hot Metal "B" heads, 6-pw, 2* up, Recoil E460 R + 1/2"
          Cobra MIM forged 50*, Accra 60i

Ping Glide 1.0 ES 54.5*, Accra 90 wedge
          Ping Eye 2+, 57.5*, Accra 90 wedge
          Ping Karsten Pal TR, 35"

"Some day the courage of men may fail, but it will not be this day!"

Comment

Originally posted by rgk5 View Post

They are essential for Provincial tax revenue. That is why they are open and gov'ts of all stripes love taxes.
            Yes I realized that but it doesn't make it right - I drove by one today and it was quite packed - really showing social distancing- lot smaller than a grocery store and the aisles are a lot narrower
            Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
            23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
            6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
            52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
            Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Comment

Tell that to the medical system who would have to deal with all of the alcoholics in withdrawal. Delirium Tremens can actually kill.
              10 degree Cobra Fly-Z+ / Matrix White Tie 55X4
              16 degree Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 / Fujikura Speeder 865
              20 degree Ping Rapture V2 Hybrid / MR JavlinFX
              4-AW Nike Vapor Pro Combo / DG Pro

54, 58 degree Ping Glide / CFS
              Ping Anser Redwood

Srixon ZStar XV

Comment

Gov't also states that LCBO , BEER ,Cannabis shop are good for peoples mental health as well. As seen on Face book Weed was a criminal offense just a couple of years ago NOW it's Essential

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by rgk5 View Post

I’m not a drinker but if booze was suddenly cut off I can only imagine the problems that would occur.

And I’m not referring to alcoholics having to deal with going dry but rather the domestic issues that would occur because of the daily stress now affecting many people combined with having to go dry.

That’s just a recipe for domestic assaults.

Comment

Yes I realized that but it doesn't make it right - I drove by one today and it was quite packed - really showing social distancing- lot smaller than a grocery store and the aisles are a lot narrower
                    Not that I'm going, but which one?

Comment

if you cut off golf from golf nuts...

Comment

Originally posted by Cdntac View Post

I’m not a drinker but if booze was suddenly cut off I can only imagine the problems that would occur.

And I’m not referring to alcoholics having to deal with going dry but rather the domestic issues that would occur because of the daily stress now affecting many people combined with having to go dry.

That’s just a recipe for domestic assaults.
                        So.....

fewer alcoholics clogging ER with serious withdrawal; and
                        lower rates of domestic assaults; and
                        more revenues to a government that is being forced to spend huge amounts on this sudden crisis.

And people think this is a bad idea?

I went to my local LCBO on Tuesday, and it was uncrowded. I had to wait behind a taped line on the floor for the person in front of me to finish at the cash. I'd expected to see more people.

As for driving ranges? No. Just.... no.

If you haven't read it already, read this: https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coron...e-be9337092b56

It's long. You've got time, because you're not going golfing and you're not going to the range.....
                        "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                        ...Iggy

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 177,397   Posts: 1,865,405   Members: 47,842   Active Members: 371
                        Welcome to our newest member, kpran.
                        Collapse

Today's Birthdays

There are no members with birthdays today.

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                        X