Collapse

Best Indoor Golf Facility in the GTA

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Indoor Golf Facility in the GTA

Winters coming and I'm looking to get thoughts/recommendations on which is the best indoor facility.

Been looking myself and I'm not saying this is the best, but Peak Performance in Vaughan looks pretty good.

Comment

Golfers Academy in Burlington is quite good. Full Trackman simulators with all the bells and whistles for training. They have all the software add ons not just playing courses, things like the combine and different practice areas.
      Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 9 degree - Accra TZ5 65 M4
      Mizuno ST200 3 wood - Dyamana Blue Board S+
      Titleist 19 degree 818 H2 - Atmos Blue TS 8S
      Callaway Epic Pro 4iron - Project X LZ 105 6.0
      Callaway X-Forged 2018 5-PW - Project X LZ 5.5
      Titleist SM7 50.08, 56.08, 60.10 - S200
      Cleveland 2135 TFI Elevado

Comment

If we are including Burlington in the GTA then Faraway Greens gets my vote! The owner Giller31 and his wife run a beautiful facility!

Comment

This place in Vaughn is pretty good, E6 software with Uneekor sim, 24/7 with private rooms and many bays. www.kudosgolf.com

Comment

Place up in Ancaster forget the name but just off Wilson by the airport runs the Golfzon system out of Korea which is supposed to be really good especially with the adjustable floor and multiple hitting surfaces.
            In The Bag

9 Ping G410 Plus - Tour 65S - Draw
            13.5 Ping G410 LST - Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75X
            19 Ping G410 - Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX
            Srixon Z585/785 - AMT Tour White S300
            MD3 51 - Glide Stealth 2.0 56 - PM Grind 60
            TP Mills Handmade - Lajsoi Sensor - KB Golf 9306 & more
            TP5-X
            Ping Pioneer

Comment

Recently tried out Obraleigh Golf in Vaughan (off the 400 near Wonderland). It's nice, 24/7 and spacious. They use E6 and Uneekor, there's plenty of games/courses/practices to choose from and the swing/impact replay is great for analyzing your swing.

Comment

Swing Golf Lounge near Sherway in Etobicoke is my preference. TrackMan bays and a pretty slick bar area.

Comment

I've been going to Swang Golf in Mississauga (right at Kennedy and Matheson). 24/7 with QED Uneekor sims - also very affordable.

Comment

Drove by Swang on Matheson to check it out..
                    Door locked..Appointment only.
                    Appointment to check it out is prepaid only.
                    Email address link on their website is misspelled and returns "address not found".
                    No phone# to call...
                    No human to speak to...
                    They want you to pay them to hear their sales pitch?
                    Really???
                    What am I missing here?

Comment

Originally posted by Itchingtoscratch View Post
                      Drove by Swang on Matheson to check it out..
                      Door locked..Appointment only.
                      Appointment to check it out is prepaid only.
                      Email address link on their website is misspelled and returns "address not found".
                      No phone# to call...
                      No human to speak to...
                      They want you to pay them to hear their sales pitch?
                      Really???
                      What am I missing here?
                      Par for the course as far as 24/7 simulators go as they don't have any employees in the facility. I booked 30 minutes for I believe $8 my first time and ended up liking it, now I'm there a few times a week. Not sure about the email issue, I've had no problem contacting them for cancellations.

Comment

I have been to multiple places in GTA:
                        • 'Golf6ix' in Richmond Hill (Leslie & Hwy 7)
                        • 'Golf Wing' in Markham (Warden & Steele)
                        • Swing Golf Lounge in Etobicoke (The West Mall & The Queensway)
                        There are many automated places opened up recently and not sure how they sanitize each bay after use
                        At least these places have a staff to clean up right after

Hope this information helps

Comment

Originally posted by golfboy91 View Post
                          Par for the course as far as 24/7 simulators go as they don't have any employees in the facility. I booked 30 minutes for I believe $8 my first time and ended up liking it, now I'm there a few times a week. Not sure about the email issue, I've had no problem contacting them for cancellations.
                          Hey, thanks for this info
                          I am definitely going to give it a try this Winter since it's only a 10 min bus ride for me.
                          Maybe I'll bump into you some time.
                          Could you tell me if the SIMs are resonably accurate, and do u know if they provide BACKSPIN info from the ball data or it's "calculated" ?
                          All best and cheers
                          "The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less" — Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by veryold View Post
                            Hey, thanks for this info
                            I am definitely going to give it a try this Winter since it's only a 10 min bus ride for me.
                            Maybe I'll bump into you some time.
                            Could you tell me if the SIMs are resonably accurate, and do u know if they provide BACKSPIN info from the ball data or it's "calculated" ?
                            All best and cheers
                            I've found the sims to be accurate in my experience compared to real life. They provide an immense amount of ball data, my favourite part about the place is the stats. They provide marked balls that measure back and side spin.

Comment

Originally posted by golfboy91 View Post

I've found the sims to be accurate in my experience compared to real life. They provide an immense amount of ball data, my favourite part about the place is the stats. They provide marked balls that measure back and side spin.
                              Very much appreciated and thanked
                              "The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less" — Socrates

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X