No announcement yet.
Collapse

Best Indoor Golf Facility in the GTA

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mostly I go to Peak Performance for practice where using GC-Hawk So I know my distance. and I have been to Paramount in Leslie and 401 (near home), found every shot was similar what I expected. I went to Tracer golf also , some sim was way off , most were ok. Both places are using same sims, so I believe There is some not properly calibrated machine.

Comment

In west end, I've been to swang golf and it's a gem for sure. I think I was among the first few when it opened and I kept going back to it for a while.

In North end, Kudosgolf is good. they advertise that you can access your stats if you create an account but i haven't used the feature yet. 30+ golf course choices is plenty for my skill level.

Both swang and kudos are $22/hr which is great.

The worse experience I had was target golf in Thornhill. What a trash place that is. If you hit a driver, it bounces off the screen like a ping pong and you'll be jumping/ducking trying to avoid the rockets coming back at you. the email they send you in confirmation to contact them is bogus and bounces back. The facility is so poorly built that I had to dig in and find out why in this day and age they'd built such a poor facility. Turns out, that the franchisee is free to 'model' the facility as long as they buy all the equipment from target golf. On top of that, it costs $35/hr.

Comment

Originally posted by jadoon View Post
        In west end, I've been to swang golf and it's a gem for sure. I think I was among the first few when it opened and I kept going back to it for a while.

In North end, Kudosgolf is good. they advertise that you can access your stats if you create an account but i haven't used the feature yet. 30+ golf course choices is plenty for my skill level.

Both swang and kudos are $22/hr which is great.

The worse experience I had was target golf in Thornhill. What a trash place that is. If you hit a driver, it bounces off the screen like a ping pong and you'll be jumping/ducking trying to avoid the rockets coming back at you. the email they send you in confirmation to contact them is bogus and bounces back. The facility is so poorly built that I had to dig in and find out why in this day and age they'd built such a poor facility. Turns out, that the franchisee is free to 'model' the facility as long as they buy all the equipment from target golf. On top of that, it costs $35/hr.
        Lol. Right, Never goes to Target.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X