Collapse

Golf Sim quality

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Sim quality

looking to practice this winter, not sure what the best/worst, pros cons of each Sim manufacturer?

Deer creek has Foresight,
    Tees and Cues has Full Swing,
    Tee to Pin Picketing has Full Swing
    place in Lindsay has SkyTrack E6 Golf, Trackman?

What’s the best, most real?
    ​​​​​​​any of these have actual video as opposed to computer generated video?

I don’t know them all but I love E6. You should adjust settings at the very start of the game to ensure your gimmes are under 5’, you can play true elevation, and receive terrain penalties. With gimmes inside 5 feet, I find my sim scores will come close to my outdoor scores. Having a perfect lie every time will make up for the weird feel of putting - but putting gets much easier after 2-3 games. Greywolf and Yellowstone are two of my favourites.

Comment

Are you looking to practice only Driving Range or to play games?

Comment

foresight (GC Quad, GC Hawk) will typically be the best and most accurate for indoor

Comment

Trackman is the best if there is enough room for ball flight and is setup correctly.
          Also, the software they use crushes the competition.

Comment

Trackman has camera capability so you can see your swing on split video with other data. Not sure if it's standard or optional.

Comment

Hi Michiganfrog

Keen to know what you settled on..

Competition in the golf simulator market is intense with the tech evolving and new models and companies emerging..

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X