No announcement yet.
Collapse

Canada's Great Golf Holes: Uplands par 4, 5th

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've yet to play Lebovic. I know Jeff Mingay likes it. If the border doesn't open (which I doubt it will), I'll likely play next year. Interesting Carrick paid homage to Uplands there...

Comment

Originally posted by drewharvie View Post

I may be mistaken but I think they're synonyms of each other
      "blue blood" and "blue collar" practically opposites ...

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

An aristocrat, noble, or member of a socially prominent family.

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Of or relating to wage-earning workers who wear work clothes or other specialized clothing on the job, as mechanics, longshoremen, and miners.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyrjames View Post

Carrick was a member at Uplands back in the day when it was private. Also worked maintenance there for a bit..
        Thanks for that. The Uplands 'family tree' is strong.

Carrick, McCown and Rubinstein among others.

Comment

Originally posted by smc66 View Post

"blue blood" and "blue collar" practically opposites ...

An aristocrat, noble, or member of a socially prominent family.

Of or relating to wage-earning workers who wear work clothes or other specialized clothing on the job, as mechanics, longshoremen, and miners.
          Lol my bad! I'll change it

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X