/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Your 3 Golf Courses You Are Looking To Play in The New Year

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For practical and sentimental reasons (and because I have access to Toronto), in no particular order:

1. Hamilton (have a standing post-covid invitation)
    2. St. Georges (no connections )
    3. Islington (hoping to do a trial year and make it my home club....fingers crossed)

Runner up: Burlington.

On a personal note, thanks for all the content Drew Harvie. Your posts/reviews are one, if not the, highlight of this forum (for me anyways). Keep it coming.
    Last edited by Fletch23; Jan 11, 2021, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fletch23 View Post
      For personal and sentimental reasons (and because I have access to Toronto), in no particular order:

1. Hamilton (have a standing post-covid invitation)
      2. St. Georges (no connections )
      3. Islington (hoping to do a trial year and make it my home club....fingers crossed)

Runner up: Burlington.

On a personal note, thanks for all the content Drew Harvie. Your posts/reviews are one, if not the, highlight of this forum (for me anyways). Keep it coming.
      Thank you for your kind words, and I wish you luck in playing three courses I really enjoy. Hamilton is currently under construction, so if you want to see the PGA Tour 18 holes, I'd wait

It is incredibly humbling to hear words like that, so thank you again! Oh, and we are just getting started. Lots of cool things coming soon

Comment

The no guest policy at most private courses didn’t help my cause, but top 3 are:

1. St. George’s
        2. Devil’s Pulpit
        3. Back to Cabot for Links & Cliffs (if the mandatory quarantine is lifted by October...)

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
        X