Collapse

Open Courses

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Courses

Anyone know of any courses in the GTA that are open with the warm weather this week?

imagine....lol

Comment

I expect that the courses will be open when the weather is better.

Some may open earlier, some later.

At least, that's what I've been hearing.

Comment

From what I hear, most will be preparing for the big day which hopefully is not too far off.
        But OTOH I would like to have my second Covid shot first, so torn between the two.
        Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Called Bantys roost today. They said it was supposed to open today, but there is some snow left on the field. So it might be open tmr or the day after.
          They wanted to call first.

Comment

Really? I didn’t even think some courses would open just for a few days..any updates on any courses in the northern gta?

Comment

Brookfield is open tomorrow
              Taylor Made R15 Adi Mt x
              Slider 3wood Adi Mt x
              Titleist 712 3-PW
              Titleist Vockey.
              Scotty GoLo SR5

Comment

Is there some way to actually talk to someone at Brookfield? I wanted to try it out, but a long way to go with no actual communication. The only number is a central one for Golf North.

Comment

Keep in mind two years ago Dragonsfire opened on February 18th, and 19th because a few days got warm. Courses will do it because they know they will sell EVERY tee time of the sheet. So keep your eyes open, courses will be throwing the flags in soon.

Comment

Following! Anywhere North of the 401, I’ll hop in the car!
                    Callaway Paradym X (11*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0
                    Callaway Paradym X (15*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0
                    Callaway Big Bertha 23 (19*) / RCH 65 S

Srixon ZX5 (4-PW) / Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 S
                    Cleveland CBX (48*), RTX 6 Zipcore (52* Mid & 58* Mid) / DG Spinner
                    Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

Comment

Went to Brookfield today. Despite being great to be outdoors with great weather, a couple buddies and hitting the ball, do not fool yourselves is COVERED in snow...literally covered minus a small patch or two "near" the tee box, etc. So I'm going to sit and wait a bit more for snow to disappear before venturing out again.

Comment

St David’s and Queenston both open and packed, drove round to Beachwood not open yet, but clear of snow.

Comment

Carrickmacross CG driving range is open today and tomorrow (March 11& 12).

Carrickmacross Golf Carrickmacross Golf State of the art practice facility. One of the best in the GTA. Explore Learn about Carrickmacross Golf → Learn Lessons and Coaches → Par 3 Course 18 Holes now open → Welcome to Carrickmacross Golf … Read More

905-303-1223

Comment

Picking up my new clubs from Dan next weekend.
                            So excited!!!

Any courses near his place in Hampton open next week?

Comment

Originally posted by RobHollow View Post
                              Carrickmacross CG driving range is open today and tomorrow (March 11& 12).

Carrickmacross Golf Carrickmacross Golf State of the art practice facility. One of the best in the GTA. Explore Learn about Carrickmacross Golf → Learn Lessons and Coaches → Par 3 Course 18 Holes now open → Welcome to Carrickmacross Golf … Read More

905-303-1223
                              Thank you for this. Got out the door pretty quickly when I read this. Guess I was their first customer of the year. Had the place to myself for the first hour.

Howling winds from the west. Reported as 50kph and gusting to 75kph. Blew the cobwebs right out of my game, along with the hat, towel and headcovers.

The place used to have a nice, natural, panoramic view of the Niagara Escarpment to the west. Now there is a shell of a massive new Walmart warehouse that dominates the landscape.

Also, new this year, a slight shift from being uniquely a "practice centre". On weekends, the short 18 hole course is to be operated as a bona fide golf course, and singles will no longer be able to reserve a tee time for their exclusive use. They may expect to be paired with other players.

Given the demand for golf, I was surprised they did not do that last year.

However, true to their billing as a practice centre, singles will still be able to book an entire tee time to themselves on weekdays.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X