Collapse

Pickering courses for a friend

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickering courses for a friend

A good friends girl friend asked me about getting some passes to a couple of courses around the Ajax pickering area.

I'm from London and don't have a clue what's around. She was looking to get him a couple of passes to some "nicer courses" in the area as a treat.

Any ideas brain trust? TIA

I have two suggestions for you. Look into Kedron Dells on the north side of Ajax. Very nice course, but I'm not certain they have "passes" for sale but it's worth a call. The other is Deer Creek "North" in Pickering. Much better than their "south" group of courses. They do have passes, but getting tee times right now is hit and miss due to popularity.
    U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

Perfect thank you, I'll pass that along

Comment

Do agree regarding Deer Creek North.
        Some including my regular playing partner find Kedron a little too narrow.

The best public course in the Durham region could be Oak Ridges. An early McBroom design. A bit of a drive north of Pickering but worth it.

Comment

Watson’s Glen, Royal Ashburn to add to the previous mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene View Post
            Watson’s Glen, Royal Ashburn to add to the previous mentioned.
            Well, if we're considering that far north we might as well include Glen Cedars north of Pickering. Very good and challenging course, and part of the Deer Creek family.
            U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

Comment

I would recommend Deer Creek as it is in Ajax itself. Yes, book the North over the South Course. Watson's Glen, Royal Ashburn and Oakridge are the other courses further North East and the sister course of Deer Creek ...... Glen Cedars is North West of Ajax. Stay away from Lakeridge as the upkeep of that course has been very poor in the past couple of seasons. Pity as it is otherwise a beautiful course.

Comment

Awesome guys! Thanks, I think that's plenty of options for her.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X