Collapse

Golf Course(s) Closed April 17

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Course(s) Closed April 17

The early Spring weather was a bonus...hope you got out for afew rounds and swings
    Looking forward to awesome but tough conditions (very thick, dense rough ) off the fairways and greens in May...

Definitely was a bonus to get 6 rounds in April.

Hopefully numbers get better and we can reopen after the 3 weeks left in the stay at home which would be May 8 and still earlier than last season
    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

Hopefully numbers get better and we can reopen after the 3 weeks left in the stay at home which would be May 8 and still earlier than last season
      I believe the stay at home has been extended by 2 weeks, so probably playing around 19 May. Hope that changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

May 8th would be nice but the order is till May 20th
        Thomas4golf

Ping G425 Max/Tensei AV Orange
        Callaway XR Hybrids, 4, 5, 6 Accra I-Series
        Miura TC-201 / 6 - PW N.S. Pro 950 GH
        Callaway Jaws Raw /50* 54* 58* N.S. Modus
        Ferrules by Bbandfco

Putter / Ping Prime Tyne 4
        Pro V1x Left Dash
        Leupold GX - 5C R.F.

Vessel Player 111 Stand Bag / Black
        Stewart X9

Member: Coppinwood Golf Club

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post

May 8th would be nice but the order is till May 20th
          They said on the radio 3 more weeks from today, I guess he meant there were 3 weeks left in the original.....so add 2 = 5 more weeks to go.
          "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Just wondering if that BBQAnon guy operates a course somewhere?!

Comment

Annandale is still open

Comment

Just got in one round and one practice session in at my new and 1st private club. Now this......damn

Comment

Just got the call, columbus closed

Comment

Osprey Valley had members only today, then....whoosh. Shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetswing View Post
                      Just got in one round and one practice session in at my new and 1st private club. Now this......damn
                      Me too....Really nice course. Had bookings for next week too.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

Anyone’s clubs offering some cash back on their membership?

Comment

Originally posted by ping10 View Post
                          Anyone’s clubs offering some cash back on their membership?
                          Was wondering the same, but, was thinking that it was a bonus that we got such an early start to the season. I doubt we would get any cash back, but, maybe some vouchers to bring guests later on in the season would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by MizunoEd View Post

Was wondering the same, but, was thinking that it was a bonus that we got such an early start to the season. I doubt we would get any cash back, but, maybe some vouchers to bring guests later on in the season would be nice.
                            My club opens on April 20th so unfortunately I haven’t had the chance to use my membership. With it being a municipal course I think they won’t be flexible. Damn shame to lose over a month of playing time. I would welcome discounted carts rather than guest vouchers as that would make booking a round trip even more challenging.

Comment

Originally posted by MizunoEd View Post

me thinks guest play will be severely limited or banned outright for many clubs this summer. at least in the medium term. But many clubs achieved a significant surplus last year due to CEWS ($1mm+ operating surplus wasn’t uncommon) so I could see a credit of some sort being applied or reduction in F&B.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X