Collapse

Review: Camelot Golf & Country Club

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review: Camelot Golf & Country Club

Ottawa's golf market is not as dense as Montreal or Toronto, but the gems they do have are well worth the effort. One of the clubs is Camelot, a Thomas McBroom design to the East of the city. With views of the Ottawa River and hilly terrain, a fun round of golf is to be found here. My full review below:

https://blog.torontogolfnuts.com/cou...-country-club/

It's a solid course, I have played it several times. I like to walk so it's a tough course to do so, especially the back 9.
    MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffc View Post
      It's a solid course, I have played it several times. I like to walk so it's a tough course to do so, especially the back 9.
      Agree with Jeff, the back nine has lots of elevation changes starting on the 11th hole and right through to 18. Front is relatively flat and an easy walk.

Comment

Jeff, I think it's a lovely and challenging course. You're certainly right about the back being a tough walk. Years ago I recall playing in a tournament (likely the City and District) there on an extremely hot and humid day. My recollection is that players were having a difficult time finishing the back nine, as they were dehydrated and exhausted. I was never so happy to get off a course. Damn, that was a tough walk in that heat. Great course, though.

Originally posted by Jeffc View Post
        This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X