/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Play and stay in Quebec during lockdown.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• midlifecrisis
    replied
    Originally posted by Cdnman0 View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I guess it is not as easy as I thought.
    The general idea of a stay at home order is to stay at home.

Leave a comment:

• AdiosAmigo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
    The RCMP as of Thurs has set up road side checks to limit travel within BC....but no road checks on the BC/AB border yet.
    With the lockdown closures in ab you know there's going to be a ton of red plates here. Esp in the ok valley. Even with the health area restrictions I don't think it'll help much. Take the vaccines to Frasier health and BC will be outta this mess.

Leave a comment:

• Cdnman0
    replied
    Thanks for the replies. I guess it is not as easy as I thought.

Leave a comment:

• Mr22putt
    replied
    The RCMP as of Thurs has set up road side checks to limit travel within BC....but no road checks on the BC/AB border yet.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffc
    replied
    Originally posted by Bosco View Post

Just for that intimidation factor or where they actually turning Ontario plates back?
    Both.

Leave a comment:

• drewharvie
    replied
    Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

For sure . . . people entering Quebec only . . . if you are from Ontario and get caught in Quebec, you better have a good reason or a ticket will follow . . .

What are your favorite courses in Quebec?
    I’ve only played 5 golf courses in Quebec, and one I’m keeping secret because it’s so good that it deserves to be revealed on a bigger stage, but I enjoyed Memphremagog, Montebello and Ki-8-Eb. Wasn’t crazy about L’ile de Montreal Ireland, but thought it was still decent

the plan was to spend a lot of time in Quebec this year and really lock down that province, but it doesn’t seem like that will happen!

Leave a comment:

• Chambokl
    replied
    Originally posted by drewharvie View Post

What I’m saying is Quebec government cannot enforce ontarian’s returning to Ontario and quarantining. It’s only for Quebecois who travel to Ontario and return back to Quebec
    For sure . . . people entering Quebec only . . . if you are from Ontario and get caught in Quebec, you better have a good reason or a ticket will follow . . .

What are your favorite courses in Quebec?

Leave a comment:

• drewharvie
    replied

Not sure what you are trying to say here . . . Ontarians are NOT entering Quebec to return to their residence??

What I’m saying is Quebec government cannot enforce ontarian’s returning to Ontario and quarantining. It’s only for Quebecois who travel to Ontario and return back to Quebec

Leave a comment:

• Chambokl
    replied
    Originally posted by Bosco View Post

Just for that intimidation factor or where they actually turning Ontario plates back?
    Here it is mostly . . . don't get caught in our region if you are not from here. Easier to spot people with an Ontario plate . . .

We usually have lots of traffic, in Town, from people travelling from Alberta (for example) to the maritime and Quebec . . . have not seen any in the last 3 weeks . . .

Leave a comment:

• Bosco
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffc View Post
    There were cops at a couple of border crossings today.

Leave a comment:

• Chambokl
    replied
    Originally posted by drewharvie View Post

Entering Quebec from Ontario only refers to Quebecois residents. The Quebec government does not have jurisdiction to force Ontarians to quarantine upon arriving back in their place of residence. With that being said, the inter-provincial border is technically closed, but that is a bit of a grey area.
    Not sure what you are trying to say here . . . Ontarians are NOT entering Quebec to return to their residence??

Leave a comment:

• Jeffc
    replied
    There were cops at a couple of border crossings today.

Leave a comment:

• drewharvie
    replied
    From the Quebec Government:

It is prohibited for anyone from Ontario to enter or be in Québec. (there are exceptions - golf is not one of them)

All persons entering Québec from Ontario to return to their principal residence must quarantine for 14 days upon their return.

I know they are back with the colour coded scheme . . . I will try to do more research. I live close to the Abitibi region and they are now yellow . . .
    Entering Quebec from Ontario only refers to Quebecois residents. The Quebec government does not have jurisdiction to force Ontarians to quarantine upon arriving back in their place of residence. With that being said, the inter-provincial border is technically closed, but that is a bit of a grey area.

Leave a comment:

• Chambokl
    replied
    From the Quebec Government:

It is prohibited for anyone from Ontario to enter or be in Québec. (there are exceptions - golf is not one of them)

All persons entering Québec from Ontario to return to their principal residence must quarantine for 14 days upon their return.

I know they are back with the colour coded scheme . . . I will try to do more research. I live close to the Abitibi region and they are now yellow . . .

Leave a comment:

• ApesHill
    replied
    I'm thinking the same thing and wondering if Mt. Tremblant is accessible for Ontario plates.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
X