Palm Springs recommendations

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vecchia scotia
    replied
    Plus one for Desert Willow and the courses at PGA West. Also enjoyed Classic Club.

Leave a comment:

• nomullies
    replied
    Originally posted by Galted View Post
    Desert Willow was my favorite!
    We stayed in one of the units here but couldn't book a time. Yet for much of the day there was no one on the course. But they did lend us sets of clubs to play elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• bogey5
    replied
    Escena
    Silverock
    Indian Canyons

Leave a comment:

• spas1
    replied
    Originally posted by CC05 View Post
    A couple years ago I stayed at the JW Marriott. Played the Palms course on the resort. It was a great track. The next day I drove to Indian Wells, played the celebrity course...even better. Probably top 3 in my books.
    Same here, we stayed at the JW back in 2017 and played the Palms course. We were there in August and it was HOT! I remember we teed off early around 630a and it was really nice out, but by the time we finished it was really getting up there....When we were done we went straight to the pool....

Leave a comment:

• DrifterDoug
    replied
    Buy hot deals on golf now a month out, LQ Mountain & dunes, pga west stadium, rams hill, classic club, silver rock, desert willow, or Indian wells. I’d stay away from the ‘resort’ courses. If you want a fun track that’s a bit of a drive play oak quarry.

Leave a comment:

• Galted
    replied
    Desert Willow was my favorite!

Leave a comment:

• westender
    replied
    PGA West is a great facility
    Mission Hills (you can even jump in Poppy's pond if you so desire!)

Leave a comment:

• CC05
    replied
    A couple years ago I stayed at the JW Marriott. Played the Palms course on the resort. It was a great track. The next day I drove to Indian Wells, played the celebrity course...even better. Probably top 3 in my books.

Leave a comment:

• lipw87
    started a topic Palm Springs recommendations

Palm Springs recommendations

booked palm springs for the fall. staying at westin but have heard the 2 courses on resort are 'ok'. looking for any recommendations in the area to check out. first time going to ps.
Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
X