ASU Golf facility is...

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post
    They do in fact have a local residency card that offers better pricing
    Yes, the 10 pass card is a great deal for locals.
    In high season, Phoenix/Scottsdale is so expensive for golf.

IMO...Kelowna is also expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post
      However, for example, when a football head coach at a public university is the highest-paid public servant in the state (at a salary of $9MM annually), something is really wrong.
      Nick Saban???
      $6M salary + a $3M if he wins it all???

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
        Nick Saban???
        $6M salary + a $3M if he wins it all???
        Ed Oregon (LSU) was at $9M+ this year . . . Lincoln Riley, who made $7.5M+ at Oklahoma in 2021 has just signed for USC . . . can't remember exactly but it is over $10M+ (probably with incentive) . . . It is absolutely crazy. We should be getting some numbers now that the football year is over . . . Coach K must be way up there also but Private School, so we will never know . . .
        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

That is the 1st one that came to mind . . . Stanford must be absolutely awesome. Duke must have something super also . . . My sister lived in Raleigh and I remember NC State was known to have a beautiful place with a course design by Arnold . . . Wake Forest with the "Arnold Palmer Golf Complex" is also beautiful . . .
          When I played Old Town last month our host took us over to the Arnold Palmer Golf Complex, which is pretty cool.

Texas Tech is pretty amazing and probably the best facility I've seen with my own eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by drewharvie View Post

When I played Old Town last month our host took us over to the Arnold Palmer Golf Complex, which is pretty cool.

Texas Tech is pretty amazing and probably the best facility I've seen with my own eyes.
            Ohhh that is awesome (both Old Town and the golf Complex). If you ever need a helper . . . maybe drive the cart and take picture . . . I am your man . . .

If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Although not specific to golf in this case, it is an interesting analysis of post-college life for student athletes and how they should be selecting which college to attend.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1481297815640944644

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X