/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Lebovic

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lebovic

    Has anyone played recently? Curious to hear about the conditions.

  • #2
    Originally posted by wrigley View Post
    Has anyone played recently? Curious to hear about the conditions.
    Drove by last Thursday, not looking like it is open yet.
    Parking lot blocked off, no tee boxes or flags in nor golfers, on a beautiful, sunny day.
    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

    Comment


    • #3
      Last time I looked website said opening on 15th, strange day to open, a Sunday.

      Also no on line bookings.

      Comment


      • #4
        I doubt he can afford to open the course this year. I’m sure his net worth took a major hit from all the law suits brought on by those who bought 2020 passes in the secondary market. Those guys were all serious right?

        Comment


        • #5
          Actually checked the other day to see their Charity Tournaments and quite busy and will include Free Passes again..... Proceed with caution.....

          Lebovic Golf Club is an 18 hole championship golf course designed by world renowned golf course architect Doug Carrick.

          Comment


          • #6
            They have a new system in place where only the original pass holder can use the free round. It is associated to your name with a password,so non transferable which is what they should have done in the first place.
            Don't Drink & DRive...Don't Even Putt

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Over Par View Post
              Last time I looked website said opening on 15th, strange day to open, a Sunday.
              Sabbath....Fri sunset and into Sat.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by caddishack View Post
                They have a new system in place where only the original pass holder can use the free round. It is associated to your name with a password,so non transferable which is what they should have done in the first place.
                Agreed much better this way.

                I always was provided 4-somes in loot bags and for winning things.

                Under the new system I wonder if they are only allowing the pass-holder to use them 4x individually or just the the passholder has to book the group.

                In the past they would have your name and the pass number in their system and if I went in two twosomes then they would just take the 2 green fees off the 4. However, this was only done at booking not when they handed out the passes at tournies.
                as such passes could be transferred.

                "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Brownstowmin
                  Only the original pass holder is allowed to use the free round under the new scheme.
                  Fairly certain this arrangement was in place last season.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I played a tournament pre-covid and got shafted with those extra passes before as the course was closed in 2019....might try to do another tourney just for fun and I'll roll the dice on the replays as we're early in the season. If anyone is aware of openings in a charity event, let me know as I can probably round up a foursome.

                    Thanks.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      A lot of TGN members play in this one: https://bbyo.ca/golf

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Is the course still in as good shape as it was in the beginning.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by findme8114 View Post
                          A lot of TGN members play in this one: https://bbyo.ca/golf
                          I played in that last year and signed up again this year. 3 rounds in total with one the day of the tournament and 2 bonus rounds played whenever you want. Bonus rounds are registered under your name and you just book with the course. No physical passes. I did get stiffed a little with the physical passes that I didn't use from previous years, but the charity was able to give me some value back against the tournament fees for last year, so I didn't lose much. If you got the physical passes from other sources, you got shafted.
                          Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

                            Agreed much better this way.

                            I always was provided 4-somes in loot bags and for winning things.

                            Under the new system I wonder if they are only allowing the pass-holder to use them 4x individually or just the the passholder has to book the group.

                            In the past they would have your name and the pass number in their system and if I went in two twosomes then they would just take the 2 green fees off the 4. However, this was only done at booking not when they handed out the passes at tournies.
                            as such passes could be transferred.
                            Neither. Under the new system you must provide the charity with the names of each of the four golfers in your group, and each golfer gets their own individual pass(es). So no extra value in being the organizer, passholder, or corporate sponsor who actually pays for the entire foursome. I gather it is either one or two rounds per person depending on the charity.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Conditions? Playing Saturday. Thanks

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Latest TGN Reviews


                              Collapse

                              PGA Leaderboard


                              Collapse

                              Today's Birthdays


                              Working...
                              X