No announcement yet.
Collapse

Lakeview NEW Flyovers (after re-design)

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

veryold, thanks so much for arranging today's game at Lakeview. Notwithstanding the late fall-like weather, my friend, Tim, and I had a great time. The course was everything I had hoped it would be. It was challenging, but fair (well, maybe not that par 4 13th hole that felt like it was playing 450 into the wind ... on which you had a PAR!!!). I loved my time there. We'll have to do this again. Thanks again. By the way, you are sneaky long with that driver that results in tee shots that run forever. And for those who haven't played with you, I suggest that they begin calling you "One Putt".
    This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Originally posted by mpare View Post
      veryold, thanks so much for arranging today's game at Lakeview. Notwithstanding the late fall-like weather, my friend, Tim, and I had a great time. The course was everything I had hoped it would be. It was challenging, but fair (well, maybe not that par 4 13th hole that felt like it was playing 450 into the wind ... on which you had a PAR!!!). I loved my time there. We'll have to do this again. Thanks again. By the way, you are sneaky long with that driver that results in tee shots that run forever. And for those who haven't played with you, I suggest that they begin calling you "One Putt".
      WOW, Michael, thanks so much for this wonderful post, it means SO MUCH to me. And yes, I TOTALLY enjoyed your's and Tim's company, resulting in my total enjoyment with our game today.
      As for the "One Putt" thing, that title definitely belonged to you today, and maybe I came in distant 2nd behind you.
      And yes, i was lucky to par that "Monster" of a par 4, and as you mentioned, into the COLD wind to boot.
      Very much looking forward to playing again with you, Lakeview and/or Braeben.
      All best, many thanks again and cheers !
      serge.

Last edited by veryold; Jun 10, 2024, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a fun day was had. I played yesterday and that cold and wind were a challenge. Wind was so strong that on two 410 plus yard par 4's that were wind assisted I hit sand wedge and 9i as my approaches. Going the other way.....hit 6i from 135 out lol
        "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X