Collapse

Cobra Ferrari Driver

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobra Ferrari Driver

Visit Golf Town to shop a wide selection of golf clubs, clothing & equipment from top brands! Visit us in-store to get custom fitted for the perfect club Golf Town Limited

2000$?!

Re: Cobra Ferrari Driver

All the official Ferrari brand content: dedicated websites for our cars, sporting activities and official products from the Store

Ferrari has become as much a lifestyle brand as it is an automaker. With Puma's links to Ferrari in F1, its not suprising that some crossbranding happen with Cobra. I'm guessing that irons are going to follow. Nice looking club, maybe a little flashy for some. Is it worth $2000? Definitely not but if you have the cash, who am I to say what should be in the bag.

Like the apparel but I hope the quality is better than Puma's F1 Ferrari gear. Always wanted a Pit Crew Shirt but fabric seemed to be cheaper than it should be for a "premium" item.

Comment

Originally posted by in2house View Post
      http://ferrarigolfcollection.com/

Ferrari has become as much a lifestyle brand as it is an automaker. With Puma's links to Ferrari in F1, its not suprising that some crossbranding happen with Cobra. I'm guessing that irons are going to follow. Nice looking club, maybe a little flashy for some. Is it worth $2000? Definitely not but if you have the cash, who am I to say what should be in the bag.

Like the apparel but I hope the quality is better than Puma's F1 Ferrari gear. Always wanted a Pit Crew Shirt but fabric seemed to be cheaper than it should be for a "premium" item.
      Think fowler had it the opening round of the open championship.
      Gimmie: agreement to concede short putts between 2 golfers, neither of which can putt very well.

Comment

seen the shoes?

Comment

this is disgestion.... no left handed models?
          Driver - Taylormade SIM MAX 9.0 Diamana S
          3W - Taylormade M4
          5 wood - Callaway X Hot
          4 Hybrid - Taylormade R15
          Irons - Taylormade 2017 P790 5-PW
          Wedge - 52 Raw Jaws/56 MD 2 tour grind
          Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Comment

How much you want to bet this club will eventually be sold out?

Comment

I have the Ferrari Puma shoes but I got them on sale cheap. You see a lot of cross branding now to increase the cache and of course the price of goods. I want the Porsche Blackberry but I won't spend $2000 for what is essentially a BB 9900.

Mike
              Whats in the bag

Driver: Titliest 905R Graphite Design YS-6+ shaft R flex
              Fairways: Sonartec NP-99 14* and 19* Aldila shafts
              Irons: Ping S59
              Wedges: Titliest Vokey Chrome Tour, Wilson staff
              Putter: Odyssey 2 ball SRT
              Ball: Probably yours
              Shoe: Adidas Tour 360 2.0's ( Yes the ugly blue/white/orange ones)

Comment

Back from the dead. There’s one of these for sale on Kijiji in Kingston. Not sure if there’s much of a market left for them.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                X