Trade in for Used Golf Clubs!!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade in for Used Golf Clubs!!

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a website that I could use to trade in a bunch of my old clubs. TGW won't take anyting form Canada!!!! Anybody know of any sites that I could use??

Thanks

MB
    Taylor Made RAC LT's-Dynamic Gold s300
    Taylor Made R7 Quad-Stiff Harmon Design
    Rossa TP Sienna 4-02
    Taylor Made V-steel T/S 3 Wood-Dynamic Gold s300
    Titliest Vokey Chrome 52*, 54* and 60* wedges

I love this Game!!!

Re: Trade in for Used Golf Clubs!!

You could simply try Golf Town. I was just going to post that it's fairly reasonable in terms of pricing. Today, I traded in my:

Hogan Apex Edges (no resale value - check eBay) for $200
    Callaway Hawkeye VFT - $50 (I only paid about $100 for it)

The bonus with them is that they will subtract the trade-in before calculating taxes on your purchase, effectively giving you a 15% bonus. I wound up getting about $300 for the items.

And if you actually buy clubs that are on sale, you can get a fair savings. I wound up paying about $450 total for Callaway X16s.
    What's in the Hoofer:TM SLDR Mini 12 | TM R11s 3WD | Ping G30 3h | Ping G30 4-UW | Ping Glide 54, 58 SS | Ping Ketsch

Comment

Thanks for the info...the only prob is that I live in NB and the closest Golftown is like in Ontario!!!! Does anybody know of any websites that I could use??

Thanks
      MB
      Taylor Made RAC LT's-Dynamic Gold s300
      Taylor Made R7 Quad-Stiff Harmon Design
      Rossa TP Sienna 4-02
      Taylor Made V-steel T/S 3 Wood-Dynamic Gold s300
      Titliest Vokey Chrome 52*, 54* and 60* wedges

I love this Game!!!

Comment

Originally posted by milhaus
        You could simply try Golf Town. I was just going to post that it's fairly reasonable in terms of pricing. Today, I traded in my:

Hogan Apex Edges (no resale value - check eBay) for $200
        Callaway Hawkeye VFT - $50 (I only paid about $100 for it)

The bonus with them is that they will subtract the trade-in before calculating taxes on your purchase, effectively giving you a 15% bonus. I wound up getting about $300 for the items.

And if you actually buy clubs that are on sale, you can get a fair savings. I wound up paying about $450 total for Callaway X16s.
        Greenfield Golf up in Markham (Woodbine, just south of the 407!) takes trades too!! (reminds me, I need another ORANGE, yes ORANGE! golf glove...)
        Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X