Collapse

What push cart are you rolling?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ thats definitely not mine. lol
    This one is mine. I think its called the bag boy automatic (sorry about the crappy img)

Attached Files
    Driver - Taylormade SIM MAX 9.0 Diamana S
    3W - Taylormade M4
    5 wood - Callaway X Hot
    4 Hybrid - Taylormade R15
    Irons - Taylormade 2017 P790 5-PW
    Wedge - 52 Raw Jaws/56 MD 2 tour grind
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Comment

Originally posted by hammy1983 View Post
      ^ thats definitely not mine. lol
      This one is mine. I think its called the bag boy automatic (sorry about the crappy img)
      What Image??

Mine is pretty old (removable front wheel).....but it's built like a tank (Bag Boy carts were the 'gold standard' previously), as I've owned a couple over the years.
      Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by levendis View Post

Ahhhh....the old 'practice-fold'.

I roll with ClicGear as well.
        I can open and close my Clicgear with my eyes closed. Not so confident at the start of the season though when I have to "think" how to do it.
        – Greg

Comment

I bought a Clic Gear 3.5 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by synergy View Post

I can open and close my Clicgear with my eyes closed. Not so confident at the start of the season though when I have to "think" how to do it.
            I plan on competing in the Clicgear cart unfolding/folding olympics next year, so I'll be training all fall/winter!

Comment

I've had a Clicgear 3.0 for 5 years. Love it.

Every time I use it, I wonder why they don't get into the stroller business or partner with a stroller maker. I spent 6 times more on a stroller than I did on the Clicgear (yes, seriously... sigh) and the Clicgear is way tougher and folds up smaller. Maybe the 4 wheel version would work better for a stroller, but toss a seat on there instead of a golf bag holder and you're basically done!
              Home
              Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5*
              TaylorMade Rescue 11 TP 21*
              Ping G425 5-U
              Titleist SM6 58*
              Ping 2021 Anser 2

Away
              TaylorMade R9 SuperTri 10.5*
              TaylorMade R9 5 wood
              Ping G25 5-W
              Titleist SM2 52*, 56*, 60*
              Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 360g

Comment

Originally posted by synergy View Post

Originally posted by elmeroil View Post

I plan on competing in the Clicgear cart unfolding/folding olympics next year, so I'll be training all fall/winter!
                Mine came with a 2 hour instructional DVD - 1st hour for opening - 2nd hour for closing.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

Originally posted by Fore Warned View Post

Mine came with a 2 hour instructional DVD - 1st hour for opening - 2nd hour for closing.
                  I really hope it came with popcorn too!

Comment

Clicgear 3.0 for seven seasons now. The only sign of wear is on the brake cable where it rests on the ground when I'm folding it.
                    In the bag:
                    R15 12° PXV 6.0
                    SLDR 15° ATX Blue S
                    Adams Pro 18° ATX, Idea Pro A12 20° NV S
                    Titleist AP2 4-PW Project X 6.0
                    Vokey SM5 54, 58
                    Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Comment

ClicGear 3.5+ with a full compliment of matching accessories.

I'm still waiting to hear back from them about any sponsorship opportunities that may be available!

Click image for larger version  Name:	ClicGear.jpg Views:	2 Size:	310.5 KB ID:	2683934

Comment

Originally posted by WestendStew View Post
                        ClicGear 3.5+ with a full compliment of matching accessories.

I'm still waiting to hear back from them about any sponsorship opportunities that may be available!

Click image for larger version Name:	ClicGear.jpg Views:	2 Size:	310.5 KB ID:	2683934
                        That looks great!

Comment

Gotta laugh at some of the comments in this thread. Some of you are acting like women with their purses.

"Performance"????.........it's a friggin golf cart.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Jass View Post
                            Gotta laugh at some of the comments in this thread. Some of you are acting like women with their purses.

"Performance"????.........it's a friggin golf cart.

Yes, it is a golf cart. If I use mine 40 rounds this season, I'll spend 160 hours pushing it around. So performance, weight, features, ease of use, and folded size matters.

I used a rental push cart a few times last season while travelling. It took all of 2 holes to really miss my clic gear.

How well a cart goes through or over thick rough (not fescue, just normal rough) is determined by the wheels - wider wheels like those on the clic gear make that possible. Otherwise you'll end up working harder to move the cart. The weight also contributes to the effort required to move the cart and maneuver it. The stability of the cart makes a huge difference; having a cart topple over and sending your stuff flying in 10 different directions is simply annoying. The brake function matters as well - hand vs foot brake and if it actually holds the cart from rolling or sliding away.

Having something to hold extra balls, your morning coffee/back nine beer, scorecard, and range finder in an easily accessible place saves time and effort getting around the course.

Lastly, a small folded size makes your life easier unless you've got a massive vehicle or usually drive to the course alone and never leave your stuff in the car.
                            In the bag:
                            R15 12° PXV 6.0
                            SLDR 15° ATX Blue S
                            Adams Pro 18° ATX, Idea Pro A12 20° NV S
                            Titleist AP2 4-PW Project X 6.0
                            Vokey SM5 54, 58
                            Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Comment

Originally posted by WDM1980 View Post
                              Yes, it is a golf cart. If I use mine 40 rounds this season, I'll spend 160 hours pushing it around. So performance, weight, features, ease of use, and folded size matters.
                              There are few things I get more use out of than my ClicGear. My cell phone and my mattress, perhaps.

I've already played a good deal north of 40 rounds this season - I've walked more than 40 rounds for sure and the season isn't over. At an average savings of $15/round for a power cart that's right around $600 I've saved on cart fees and it's only my first full season with it so yeah, paying extra for the high quality cart and accessories, for me, was well worth the cost of admission.

I've pushed and pulled other carts before and almost instantly hated them.

This isn't a fashion accessory, it's a practical piece of equipment. Considering how much people will rave about a $300+ putter I'd say the utility of the push cart that carries all 14 clubs is a bit more interesting.

Comment

My son picked up 2 castaway ClicGear 3.5 carts in August at his work, a private golf club. They are in great shape. I have used one for 3 rounds thus far. Wonderful product! I hope to get several years out of it.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X