Collapse

Pro V1X or TP5X

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro V1X or TP5X

i have played both these balls off and on since the TP5X came out, I feel they are fairly similar, but I get a little more yardage from the Pro V1X, anyone else seeing the same thing?

I mostly play prov1x but I’ve used the tp5x in few occasions (when I find them in the woods) lol I actually get more distance with the tp5x...

Comment

TP5X.....
      "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

For me it was a no brainer. TP5x was a full club longer on driver and irons for me. I still have 4 dozen ZStars and a dozen Chrome Soft X to go through this year and hopefully next. If TP5x goes on clearance this year I’ll pick up probably 4-5 dozen and that’ll last me probably until 2020-2021.

Comment

Snell
          Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

PROV1X - feel. TP5X distance. B330RX - best!
            No good deed goes unpunished.
            A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

for me, Tp5X is much longer than V1X in general.
              I would rate them as TP5X = Zstar XV < ProV1X
              Cost is also a factor.

Comment

Both are good but I found the TP5X longer - that's with every club in the bag.

Were not talking pinnacle like distance, but with a flatter trajectory, i would say close to 5-7 yeards

Comment

I can also confirm that the TP5X is longer for all the clubs in the bag. Loved them off the irons in particular. Haven't tried the B330RX, but will this summer.
                  Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

My teaching pro ex Rattlesnake found tp5 goes further but really loses around the greens
                    "The Older I Get...
                    The Longer My Drives Used To Be."
                    Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y

Comment

Pro V1x all day - I've played both but haven't really noticed any difference off the tee but around the greens has be huge

Comment

Surprisingly, I found the TP5X behaved as well as the ProV1x around the greens for me.

Comment

I'm definitely not a long hitter but I've found plenty of both balls and found the TP5 to go further for me. The feel of the TP5 around the greens was amazing. I don't generally buy premium balls but if I did I would definitely choose the TP5.

Comment

TP5X for me

Comment

Sportchek has the TP5 balls buy 3 dozen get 1 free.
                              "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X