No announcement yet.
Collapse

Costco.com K Sig Balls Available April 3, 2018

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirkland balls are currently available in Costco Canada stores. 3 piece. $44.99 for 24.

Comment

Originally posted by Playthru View Post
      Kirkland balls are currently available in Costco Canada stores. 3 piece. $44.99 for 24.
      Yes those are last years V2 balls. The new V3 balls should be out this summer.

Comment

Is it really 44$ now? I mean still cheaper than comparables at golftown but thought it was much less for some reason. (I just googled and 2 years ago it was 25$ for 24 for v2 when it came out)

if the v3 has the spin and durability issue fixed, this could be potentially the product of the year (assuming similar 1$usd per ball price point)

Comment

Originally posted by spas1 View Post

Yes those are last years V2 balls. The new V3 balls should be out this summer.
          I specifically remember paying $29.99 CDN plus tax at a Costco in Courtney (BC) for 24 v2's. Was at a Costco last Friday and noticed they were now $36.99 CDN plus tax (Burnaby location).

Comment

It’s coupon time next week if you’re an Executive member
            Attached Files
            Brampton

Comment

And they are now available in the US:

Should be here soon.....so far the reviews look promising....

Comment

Picked up 4 golf ball packages (8 dozen), went through the "express lane" and scanned the item and then scanned the Costco app coupon, i did this on separate transactions however highly doubt it would mater. I believe if you did all four at one transaction at the express aisle followed by scanning the paper or app coupon 4 times it would go through without a hitch.

I know in the US the Costco V3 balls are now out, they have taken the already impressive golf ball in the V2 and improved it in V3 to address the one concern some high swing speed golfers had in the durability of the cover. The cover from initial reports is it has improved, so if you were a low handicap very high swing speed golfer who wished for the cover to be a bit more durable to scuffing and cuts then V3 should tackle that issue handily.

First tournament of the season for me is May 29th.....looks to be V2 for now but very much looking forward to V3. For my game won't matter much as the spin rates are about the same and i never make it through a round without bringing out a few balls...but one can hope with practise...haha!​

Don't think you can go wrong at $36.99, minus $8 for a final price of $28.99 for two dozen three piece balls that can't be beat for the money.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230510_121832.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	3661594
                Bag: Wilson NFL Cart (14 chamber)
                Driver: Taylormade M1 460cc 10.5°
                Shaft: Fujikura Pro 60 S 67gram
                Irons: Taylormade Speed Blade (4i 20°, PW 45°)
                Wedges: kirkland 52-10 D3, 56-10 D4 & 60-8 D4
                Grips: Golf Pride CP2 Pro
                Putter: Odyssey White Hot Sabertooth with Superstroke Traxion Pistol GT 2.0

Comment

My brother is going to pick a couple of boxes of the V3's for me this afternoon from his local Costco....he is bringing them up in a couple of weeks....v2 to v3 comparison to follow.....

Comment

My brother is going to pick a couple of boxes of the V3's for me this afternoon from his local Costco....he is bringing them up in a couple of weeks....v2 to v3 comparison to follow.....
                    I read a couple of reviews and watched a Youtube video review where they put the V3 up against the V2, no noticeable difference in characteristics like feel, spin rate or other except that the outside cover is more durable. So i felt comfortable picking up the V2's along with the fact that the V3's will likely be a month perhaps 2 months away from sourcing here.

Looking forward to your review however, at this price point this is a great offering in being very competitive on performance at a small fraction of the cost of a premium ball.
                    Bag: Wilson NFL Cart (14 chamber)
                    Driver: Taylormade M1 460cc 10.5°
                    Shaft: Fujikura Pro 60 S 67gram
                    Irons: Taylormade Speed Blade (4i 20°, PW 45°)
                    Wedges: kirkland 52-10 D3, 56-10 D4 & 60-8 D4
                    Grips: Golf Pride CP2 Pro
                    Putter: Odyssey White Hot Sabertooth with Superstroke Traxion Pistol GT 2.0

Comment

They have arrived...I'm glad my brother got them when he did - the 2 skids sold out in a week!

Review to follow my Muskoka golf trip....

Name:	Kirkland_V3.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	3666710

Comment

My guess is if there's a US Costco close to a border, maybe V3's get sold out there... Cuz I was at a Costco in Yonkers (upstate NY) a couple of weeks ago and they had a whole skid so helped myself to a box (24).

Didn't like the first 3 piece version, I didn't mind V2s after that and will see how these V3s compare...

Comment

It’s actually incredible how many ksigs I find on the course now…are the v3s available at any gta locations? Wouldn’t mind trying the new version

Comment

They have arrived...I'm glad my brother got them when he did - the 2 skids sold out in a week!

Review to follow my Muskoka golf trip....

Name:	Kirkland_V3.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	3666710
                            So my assessment of the V3's based on a couple of rounds are this:

- with my irons, I was generally shorter than my typical softer, non-urethane golf balls (ie. Bridgestone e12 contacts, Wilson 50/50s, etc.); around 5-10 ish yds less. But I think this tends to be the case with urethane balls - at least for me.

- I hit some decent driver shots with it. Didn't seem to rob me of any yardages as compared to the irons for some reason - not sure why.

- any 'offline' shots were a function of my swing and not the golf ball's fault. I've sliced and lost some e12s despite being marketed as 'golf balls for slicers'.

- durability-wise, I didn't notice any significant wears or scuffs on the balls. I feel I'll probably lose one OB before I ever scuff one of these V3s badly.

A bit about my game, as per Garmin Golf: 21 handicap (shoot in the 90s-100s; high 80s if a really good round, over 100 if course is tough and my swing is off), mid 90s swing speed for driver (sometimes in the 100s), avg driving distance 225-250 ish, 8 iron goes about 145-150 ish.

Comment

Stopped in a Costco in Palm Desert and found they are now selling Kirkland balls in Yellow. Great alternative for those who like the coloured balls.
                              Pxg Gen 4. Project X hzrdus

Srixon 3 Hybrid

Srixon 4 Hybrid

Mizuno Mp H4 4-PW

Mizuno S18 Gap Wedge 51

Mizuno S 22 56 wedge

Odyssey Ten Tour Lined Broomstick

Comment

look what my brother brought up from Michigan for me:

Name:	Neon_KSig.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	3723401

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays