Golf Town Pre Owned Return issue

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Town Pre Owned Return issue

Hi

Was not really sure where to put this but just wanted to see other peoples experiences. I mostly use golf avenue and have always had excellent service. This time I used golf town pre owned to receive 10% off first purchase. My problem is I have been trying to contact them to return a club using the method they say to use and have not had a single response since Monday. I have sent 3 emails. This morning I decided to contact golf avenue to see if they could do anything and they got back to me within 2 minutes. Unfortunately they cannot because they are two separate entities. Has anyone else had issues with golf town pre owned?

Did you try calling them? 1-877-921-4876
    Ping G410 Plus
    Ping G410 3W
    Ping G400 7W or 3H
    Ping G400 4H
    Ping G400 5 - UW
    Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
    Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
    Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
    Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

I have sent them a question by the form on their site and never got anything back before.

Comment

I always thought they were the same...just two different fronts. Got my Irons from golf avenue...guess I will stick w them if I were to go those routes

Comment

So I called them and they told me that they did not receive any of my emails. They did help me though. I will stick with golf avenue as well because their email communication is great and that is what I prefer. But if I were to deal with golf town pre owned again I know just to call.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X