Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short par 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
    I've not received my package yet - but this is in the Fowler package this month - his yardage book holder from the US Open, the Shinnecock Hills Yardage book and the hat he wore on the Sunday at the Open - it seems like each month will have a theme.

    A little underwhelming compared to the admittedly stacked first box (if they had split the shirts between both months it would have seemed a lot better). Maybe I can sell the yardage book and cover on BST

    Can you post when you receive your box this month? I've been debating about this service. My plan was to have the service for the golfing months, then cancel in the winter. Still not sure which one though... 49$, 99$ or $129? Your thoughts?

    Comment


    • #17
      Will do - some of the lower priced ones have good gear in them - I've seen videos on Youtube of them unboxing them
      TM AeroBurner 1 Driver 10.5 degree
      Callaway Razr Hawk 3W
      TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5W
      Nike Vapor Flex Hybrid 4H 23
      TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5I-PW
      Cobra Tour Trusty 52-8/56-8
      Performer High Loft 64
      Taylor Made Ghost 35" putter

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Primetime99 View Post

        Can you post when you receive your box this month? I've been debating about this service. My plan was to have the service for the golfing months, then cancel in the winter. Still not sure which one though... 49$, 99$ or $129? Your thoughts?
        Finally got it - sat in customs for 2 weeks and got dinged $30 for duties. Box contained as shown above. Disappointing.
        TM AeroBurner 1 Driver 10.5 degree
        Callaway Razr Hawk 3W
        TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5W
        Nike Vapor Flex Hybrid 4H 23
        TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5I-PW
        Cobra Tour Trusty 52-8/56-8
        Performer High Loft 64
        Taylor Made Ghost 35" putter

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post

          Finally got it - sat in customs for 2 weeks and got dinged $30 for duties. Box contained as shown above. Disappointing.
          Wasn't able to see the image. Just a yardage book, holder and hat? No shirt, etc.?

          Comment


          • #20
            Yes - that was it this month. I complained to them about it. They've said that there will be an autographed Fowler item in this month's box - which they took payment for before I received the June box.
            TM AeroBurner 1 Driver 10.5 degree
            Callaway Razr Hawk 3W
            TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5W
            Nike Vapor Flex Hybrid 4H 23
            TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5I-PW
            Cobra Tour Trusty 52-8/56-8
            Performer High Loft 64
            Taylor Made Ghost 35" putter

            Comment


            • #21
              Well an autographed item isn't bad. Not likely something you can wear though lol. As far as payments go, are you a month in advance? You pay for your 'July' items in June?

              Comment


              • #22
                Payment for the month comes out on the 5th of the month. Items aren't shipped until around the 18th - with our terrible customs - who knows when it will come. The first item came around the 29th May - the next came July 11th.

                I might step down a level to the cheaper option.
                TM AeroBurner 1 Driver 10.5 degree
                Callaway Razr Hawk 3W
                TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5W
                Nike Vapor Flex Hybrid 4H 23
                TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5I-PW
                Cobra Tour Trusty 52-8/56-8
                Performer High Loft 64
                Taylor Made Ghost 35" putter

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'd say you got your monies worth on your first box, may be a slight dip on the 2nd but it's all unique apparel. I think he was wearing that grey shirt Saturday on the Euro Tour event. I think I'm going to go for the cheaper option to start. My thinking is that the first box will likely be pretty solid, in hopes that we get hooked

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Yes - he wore the above hat yesterday as well
                    TM AeroBurner 1 Driver 10.5 degree
                    Callaway Razr Hawk 3W
                    TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5W
                    Nike Vapor Flex Hybrid 4H 23
                    TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5I-PW
                    Cobra Tour Trusty 52-8/56-8
                    Performer High Loft 64
                    Taylor Made Ghost 35" putter

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I ordered from them last year and found my first box to be very disappointing. Got a no name shirt, no name head cover, and I think some sunscreen. How much is the Ricky Fowler box? I've been ordering the Trophy golf box, they're by far the best deal. It's a full outfit with accessories that match, all name brand stuff too without a subscription.
                      https://www.golfdiscount.com/trophy-golf-box

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by duffer17 View Post
                        I ordered from them last year and found my first box to be very disappointing. Got a no name shirt, no name head cover, and I think some sunscreen. How much is the Ricky Fowler box? I've been ordering the Trophy golf box, they're by far the best deal. It's a full outfit with accessories that match, all name brand stuff too without a subscription.
                        https://www.golfdiscount.com/trophy-golf-box
                        The trophy box looks like a decent deal. What was yours after shipping and conversion? Roughly $120?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Primetime99 View Post

                          The trophy box looks like a decent deal. What was yours after shipping and conversion? Roughly $120?
                          Trophy box was $69.50 plus $8.99 for shipping, so $78.49 all together for the box.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            July package - autographed US Open flag - polo shirt and shorts - easily worth the value of the box

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	20180802_160332.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	2837562
                            TM AeroBurner 1 Driver 10.5 degree
                            Callaway Razr Hawk 3W
                            TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5W
                            Nike Vapor Flex Hybrid 4H 23
                            TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5I-PW
                            Cobra Tour Trusty 52-8/56-8
                            Performer High Loft 64
                            Taylor Made Ghost 35" putter

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
                              July package - autographed US Open flag - polo shirt and shorts - easily worth the value of the box

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	20180802_160332.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	2837562
                              Wow! Autographed US Open flag is very cool! Definitely worth the value.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                August Fowler package - OK State tshirt, accessory pouch bag, socks - 2 pair (low cut and high cut) and Puma Ignite Pro Spikeless shoes.

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	20180830_180613.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	2853541
                                TM AeroBurner 1 Driver 10.5 degree
                                Callaway Razr Hawk 3W
                                TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5W
                                Nike Vapor Flex Hybrid 4H 23
                                TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5I-PW
                                Cobra Tour Trusty 52-8/56-8
                                Performer High Loft 64
                                Taylor Made Ghost 35" putter

                                Comment



                                Join The TGN Email List

                                Collapse

                                Recently Joined

                                Collapse

                                Topics: 164,151   Posts: 1,717,512   Members: 45,682   Active Members: 198
                                Welcome to our newest member, Mike M67.

                                Today's Birthdays

                                Collapse

                                PGA Leaderboard

                                Collapse


                                TGN Sponsors




                                TGN Sponsors

                                Working...
                                X