Collapse

Short par 4

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
    I've not received my package yet - but this is in the Fowler package this month - his yardage book holder from the US Open, the Shinnecock Hills Yardage book and the hat he wore on the Sunday at the Open - it seems like each month will have a theme.

A little underwhelming compared to the admittedly stacked first box (if they had split the shirts between both months it would have seemed a lot better). Maybe I can sell the yardage book and cover on BST

Can you post when you receive your box this month? I've been debating about this service. My plan was to have the service for the golfing months, then cancel in the winter. Still not sure which one though... 49$, 99$ or $129? Your thoughts?

Comment

Will do - some of the lower priced ones have good gear in them - I've seen videos on Youtube of them unboxing them

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime99 View Post

Can you post when you receive your box this month? I've been debating about this service. My plan was to have the service for the golfing months, then cancel in the winter. Still not sure which one though... 49$, 99$ or $129? Your thoughts?
        Finally got it - sat in customs for 2 weeks and got dinged $30 for duties. Box contained as shown above. Disappointing.

Comment

Finally got it - sat in customs for 2 weeks and got dinged $30 for duties. Box contained as shown above. Disappointing.
          Wasn't able to see the image. Just a yardage book, holder and hat? No shirt, etc.?

Comment

Yes - that was it this month. I complained to them about it. They've said that there will be an autographed Fowler item in this month's box - which they took payment for before I received the June box.

Comment

Well an autographed item isn't bad. Not likely something you can wear though lol. As far as payments go, are you a month in advance? You pay for your 'July' items in June?

Comment

Payment for the month comes out on the 5th of the month. Items aren't shipped until around the 18th - with our terrible customs - who knows when it will come. The first item came around the 29th May - the next came July 11th.

I might step down a level to the cheaper option.

Comment

I'd say you got your monies worth on your first box, may be a slight dip on the 2nd but it's all unique apparel. I think he was wearing that grey shirt Saturday on the Euro Tour event. I think I'm going to go for the cheaper option to start. My thinking is that the first box will likely be pretty solid, in hopes that we get hooked

Comment

Yes - he wore the above hat yesterday as well

Comment

I ordered from them last year and found my first box to be very disappointing. Got a no name shirt, no name head cover, and I think some sunscreen. How much is the Ricky Fowler box? I've been ordering the Trophy golf box, they're by far the best deal. It's a full outfit with accessories that match, all name brand stuff too without a subscription.
                      The product you are looking for right now is unavailable. We do have more similar or even better choice for you. Please refer to our site and find out your best golf equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by duffer17 View Post
                        I ordered from them last year and found my first box to be very disappointing. Got a no name shirt, no name head cover, and I think some sunscreen. How much is the Ricky Fowler box? I've been ordering the Trophy golf box, they're by far the best deal. It's a full outfit with accessories that match, all name brand stuff too without a subscription.
                        https://www.golfdiscount.com/trophy-golf-box
                        The trophy box looks like a decent deal. What was yours after shipping and conversion? Roughly $120?

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime99 View Post

The trophy box looks like a decent deal. What was yours after shipping and conversion? Roughly $120?
                          Trophy box was $69.50 plus $8.99 for shipping, so $78.49 all together for the box.

Comment

July package - autographed US Open flag - polo shirt and shorts - easily worth the value of the box

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180802_160332.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	2837562

Comment

July package - autographed US Open flag - polo shirt and shorts - easily worth the value of the box

Name:	20180802_160332.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	2837562
                              Wow! Autographed US Open flag is very cool! Definitely worth the value.

Comment

August Fowler package - OK State tshirt, accessory pouch bag, socks - 2 pair (low cut and high cut) and Puma Ignite Pro Spikeless shoes.

Name:	20180830_180613.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	2853541

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays