Collapse

Vice Pro Golf Balls

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vice Pro Golf Balls

I keep seeing ads on line for these balls with Golf Digest Hot list reviews and such. Has anyone tried these balls? Do they compare to ProV1's as they say?

Just scored a sleeve off a buddy of mine last weekend played them they are really close to a pro v1x I personally play prov1 but IMO a great ball not sure the price point

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Pete. I think you can only buy them on line from the US in USD. But at $25 a dozen or something like that.

Comment

Snell vs. Vice?
        Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

A buddy and I split 5 dozen, they are definitely a quality ball but I still prefer the Pro-V1. I found them to have a firmer feel with slightly less control around the green. Distance was similar. Worked out to $175 CDN for 5 dozen shipped so quite a bit cheaper than Titleist but I don't think I'll be placing another order.

Comment

Originally posted by parbreaker View Post
            A buddy and I split 5 dozen, they are definitely a quality ball but I still prefer the Pro-V1. I found them to have a firmer feel with slightly less control around the green. Distance was similar. Worked out to $175 CDN for 5 dozen shipped so quite a bit cheaper than Titleist but I don't think I'll be placing another order.
            Great Feedback...thanks

Comment

Started playing the Vice Pro last year, will be placing another order soon. I always played the ProV1, lucky enough to get them at cost from friends in the industry, but I think I will stick with the Vice moving forward. The differences are very small, except price.

Comment

Anyone ever heard of a company named OnCore based in Buffalo?

Caught a little bit of a pre-show before Saturday's coverage of The Players that had their owner on talking about their balls - they have some "smart ball" coming out that will calculate distance, spin rate etc.

Comment

I am playing the vice pro. I am coming from the chrome soft. Obviously a bit firmer but a great ball for the price. I would say based on my memory of the Pro v 1 they are similar though less spin. If anyone that is ordering 5 dozen is interested in ordering the Vice Pro Soft and I can give you a split order of the Pro..want to those ones...Dm me if interested

Comment

Great feedback folks.....on their website Vice golf has a 10 ball intro pack. It contains two of each type of ball they offer. Decided to give it a try and placed the order.

Comment

I had someone give me one a few months back. I wasn't expecting much, but broke it out for a 9 hole comp and shot par with it.

I was quite impressed with it, good distance, good control around the greens, nothing I could really fault.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                      X