Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake Golf Pride NDMC Grips?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Golf Pride NDMC Grips?

I just had work done on my clubs and had new NDMC grips installed by the guy who did the reshafts but I think they might be fakes. The upper part of the grip is deeply ribbed and I don't recall them to be like that. Can anyone chime in?

Originally posted by 21lw View Post
    I just had work done on my clubs and had new NDMC grips installed by the guy who did the reshafts but I think they might be fakes. The upper part of the grip is deeply ribbed and I don't recall them to be like that. Can anyone chime in?
    Plenty of them floating around. I had a buddy give me some; I've never installed them and they've shrunk to a point I couldn't get them on a club now. They are also really slippery now too.

Comment

This may answer your question. Has helped me when buying new shafts/grip, etc.

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussio...compound-grips

Comment

Thanks folks. I ended up contacting him with my concern and he is willing to put the original grips back on at no charge. I assume that means they weren't the real deal.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 167,483   Posts: 1,754,395   Members: 46,107   Active Members: 276
        Welcome to our newest member, Gmoneymenz.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
        X