Collapse

Fake Golf Pride NDMC Grips?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Golf Pride NDMC Grips?

I just had work done on my clubs and had new NDMC grips installed by the guy who did the reshafts but I think they might be fakes. The upper part of the grip is deeply ribbed and I don't recall them to be like that. Can anyone chime in?

Originally posted by 21lw View Post
    I just had work done on my clubs and had new NDMC grips installed by the guy who did the reshafts but I think they might be fakes. The upper part of the grip is deeply ribbed and I don't recall them to be like that. Can anyone chime in?
    Plenty of them floating around. I had a buddy give me some; I've never installed them and they've shrunk to a point I couldn't get them on a club now. They are also really slippery now too.

Comment

This may answer your question. Has helped me when buying new shafts/grip, etc.

There have been several threads created already on here about how to spot Fake Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound grips but no one has yet to showcase counterfeits with butt end wrappers. Like everyone else that has posted in previous posts related to this topic, I bought the grips off ebay. Bas...

Comment

Thanks folks. I ended up contacting him with my concern and he is willing to put the original grips back on at no charge. I assume that means they weren't the real deal.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X