• Global golf.ca

Ordered a used cleveland 588 wedge on Mon. Save 15%
    Arrived yesterday.
    Almost brand new.
    Very happy.
    $65 all in inc shipping.
    Good deal.

They are an excellent source.
    I've not been disappointing by their "value" selections so far.
    prompt response and communication throughout,
    things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

I've only bought a couple of some used clubs from them so far in the last 6 months. (A Titleist 905R for $50 and a 3-PW set of 990s for $90). Both were listed as value and quite pleased with their conservative grading as well.

I do have one question. For guys who ordered from the US version of the site (globalgolf.com) have any you had to pay any extra duties or brokerage fees when it crossed the border?
      Last edited by cgasucks; May 24, 2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Ordered 2 hybrids last Fri....Monday a holiday, so they didn't ship out until late Tues/Wed morning....expected to arrive on Monday.....fingers crossed they are in ok shape.

I've ordered from them before.....GG has lower prices than Golf Avenue....but GA has pictures of their clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by cgasucks View Post
          I do have one question. For guys who ordered from the US version of the site (globalgolf.com) have any you had to pay any extra duties or brokerage fees when it crossed the border?
          I paid 13% HST plus a $5 handling fee when ordering from the US site.

Comment

Originally posted by achow View Post

I paid 13% HST plus a $5 handling fee when ordering from the US site.
            Ok. Thanks. Good to know.

Comment

Great experience with them as well, needed a better putter and really like the O-works. They had two and before ordering emailed to clarify which grip they came with (wanted the super stroke). They replied back saying they basically don't know but the super stroke grip should come stock in that putter.

So I went ahead and placed the order. Putter came, perfect condition and half the price of GT. But some other cheap grip was on it which I didn't like after trying it out. Emailed back politely asking WTF?

Rush shipped me next day a super stroke free of charge. Only cost was like 5$ to put it on @ GT while I test some other random clubs on their launch monitor while waiting.

Will definitely give repeat business and an extremely good chance I buy my next iron set from them and more.
              WITB:
              Cobra King F7 Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 6 Stiff
              Cobra King F9 SpeedBack Tour 3/4 Wood Project X HZRDUS Smoke 70 Graphite Stiff Flex
              Cobra F7 2/3 hybrid w/ stiff rayon 4hy shaft
              Cobra King Forged Tec Irons (4i - GW) Stiff KSB Tour Shafts
              Kirkland Wedges 52/56/60
              Odyssey O-Works TANK #7 Putter with FAT GRIP
              Bag Boy Lite Rider Pro Cart Bag

Comment

I've ordered multiple "value" condition clubs and have never been disappointed. I actually have 2 more on the way that should be arriving Monday.

Ordered a few "very good" which look like the were played a round or two at most and "excellent" which literally looks like it sat on the shop floor never hit.

If it's a club I plan on playing for a few years, I'll spend the extra and order very good or excellent. If it's something I just want to try out because the price is really good, I go value.

You can also return for $8 which I see as a small price to pay to "demo" a value condition club on the range.

Comment

Originally posted by 21lw View Post
                  I've ordered multiple "value" condition clubs and have never been disappointed. I actually have 2 more on the way that should be arriving Monday.

Ordered a few "very good" which look like the were played a round or two at most and "excellent" which literally looks like it sat on the shop floor never hit.

If it's a club I plan on playing for a few years, I'll spend the extra and order very good or excellent. If it's something I just want to try out because the price is really good, I go value.

You can also return for $8 which I see as a small price to pay to "demo" a value condition club on the range.
                  ^^^^^This......+100000000000000000

Comment

Originally posted by Golfer1337 View Post
                    Great experience with them as well, needed a better putter and really like the O-works. They had two and before ordering emailed to clarify which grip they came with (wanted the super stroke). They replied back saying they basically don't know but the super stroke grip should come stock in that putter.

So I went ahead and placed the order. Putter came, perfect condition and half the price of GT. But some other cheap grip was on it which I didn't like after trying it out. Emailed back politely asking WTF?

Rush shipped me next day a super stroke free of charge. Only cost was like 5$ to put it on @ GT while I test some other random clubs on their launch monitor while waiting.

Will definitely give repeat business and an extremely good chance I buy my next iron set from them and more.
                    Another great story about GGC...I've had good purchase experiences too.....that's a $40 after tax SS grip.....and you likely only paid $150 for the putter.

Hmmmm....I should have complained about my Adams XTD A Tour irons that came with 96 gm counterbalance grips that aren't standard grips as listed...I ended up putting on my own grips.
                    I should have whined liked you and got them to send me 7 GP New Decade grips...though the grips might be more than the $135 I paid for the irons.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post

Another great story about GGC...I've had good purchase experiences too.....that's a $40 after tax SS grip.....and you likely only paid $150 for the putter.

Hmmmm....I should have complained about my Adams XTD A Tour irons that came with 96 gm counterbalance grips that aren't standard grips as listed...I ended up putting on my own grips.
                      I should have whined liked you and got them to send me 7 GP New Decade grips...though the grips might be more than the $135 I paid for the irons.
                      Depends, I mean I did specifically contact them pre-purchase to ask what grip they had on them. Had I just purchased the putter expecting it without asking first, then that would be on me not them.
                      WITB:
                      Cobra King F7 Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 6 Stiff
                      Cobra King F9 SpeedBack Tour 3/4 Wood Project X HZRDUS Smoke 70 Graphite Stiff Flex
                      Cobra F7 2/3 hybrid w/ stiff rayon 4hy shaft
                      Cobra King Forged Tec Irons (4i - GW) Stiff KSB Tour Shafts
                      Kirkland Wedges 52/56/60
                      Odyssey O-Works TANK #7 Putter with FAT GRIP
                      Bag Boy Lite Rider Pro Cart Bag

Comment

Kudos to GGC!
                        Got my 2011 TM 2H & 2013 Cally 5H today....value condition and looks like both were maybe only hit 15-20 times max...though both have some chips.
                        Both have newish mid size grips...that I'm not too fond of.....seems like mid size are a popular size and surprised to see how quickly a player will change from the stock grip and then give up on a club so quickly.

I got these clubs so cheap and also got free shipping too.

Comment

So looking for the last few weeks at AP 3 irons online. Pricing from 1500 to one or two sets around 1000. Decided to go with Global Golf who had a set of 4-pw with the shafts I wanted. Condition was rated as very good. This is their middle rating as they have MInt and Excellent. Ordered on Sunday night and received them yesterday at noon. Opened them up to see condition and was ecstatic to find a set that looked like it had a couple of range sessions at most.

Very pleased with their under promise and over deliver. Oh yeah and the price was 699.
                          Pxg Gen 4. Project X hzrdus

Srixon 3 Hybrid

Srixon 4 Hybrid

Mizuno Mp H4 4-PW

Mizuno S18 Gap Wedge 51

Mizuno S 22 56 wedge

Odyssey Ten Tour Lined Broomstick

Comment

Originally posted by soccerguy1961 View Post
                            So looking for the last few weeks at AP 3 irons online. Pricing from 1500 to one or two sets around 1000. Decided to go with Global Golf who had a set of 4-pw with the shafts I wanted. Condition was rated as very good. This is their middle rating as they have MInt and Excellent. Ordered on Sunday night and received them yesterday at noon. Opened them up to see condition and was ecstatic to find a set that looked like it had a couple of range sessions at most.

Very pleased with their under promise and over deliver. Oh yeah and the price was 699.
                            I bought my set of AP3's at GT's demo sale. Although you got a much better deal than I did for what I would think is very similar condition. I'm very happy with my set. Love the feel of these clubs.

Comment

Global Golf is awesome!

I cracked the face on my old M2 3 wood. Even though it had a stock Reax shaft in it, it was 'just right' and it was my favourite club in the bag. Taylormade replaced the club with a brand new m6 3 wood. Struggled with the m6 from the get go and hated the stock atmos shaft. Tried a couple of other shafts and couldn't seem to find the right combination like I had.

Found the same M2 3 wood at Global Golf. Stacked some discounts and got it less than I could on ebay. Ordered yesterday and showed up on my porch at noon today. Condition of the club is basically new, with one little chip that I touched up and now can't distinguish from new (global golf did rate the club conservatively).

I've always have a good experience with them and would buy again.
                              Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X