/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Anyone have some clothes they want to get rid of / sell that they don't wear?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have some clothes they want to get rid of / sell that they don't wear?

I really need to update my wardrobe and was wondering if anyone had some clothes they don't wear and would be willing to sell. I'm in the Cambridge area and I'm willing to travel.

I'm looking for shirts, pants, shorts and outerwear / long sleeves.

My shirt size is either Mens Small (large small), Mens Medium, I have a long torso and my shoulders are decently wide but my frame is small.

Pants would be 30 x 30, 31 x 30, 30 x 32. A small 32 waist might work as well.

Shorts would probably be a small or medium.

Outerwear medium.

I don't care about the brand, long as it's not too dated (most of my wardrobe is pretty dated.)

Thank you.

Value Village is your friend!
    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
      Value Village is your friend!
      I'n not against the Village but I find a lot of their stuff is dated. Nice a a decade ago but now it's kinda out of style. Probably some good finds still though.

Comment

If youíre willing to drive a bit you could try The Mission Store and New To You in Fergus. They often carry great menís clothing....some even new with tags.
        In the Titleist Canada stand bag.....

Titleist 915 D3, 10.5
        Titleist 909 F2 15.5*
        Titleist 910 F2 19*
        Titleist 913H 24*
        Titleist 712 AP1 5-GW
        Vokey SM6 52* (bent to 53*)
        Vokey SM6 58*
        SC Studio Stainless Newport

Comment

Originally posted by Diece View Post

I'n not against the Village but I find a lot of their stuff is dated. Nice a a decade ago but now it's kinda out of style. Probably some good finds still though.
          I didn't know golf anything has a best before date.
          you're on the small size which is a problem fit for most on this board
          I would, as Big Shooter suggested ,have a serious scrounge through at Value V.
          who knows what nuggets you'll find.

Roll of the dice.
          things change

Comment

Value Village is always full of surprises.
            Just donated a bunch of good quality stuff and looking at the 20% off my next visit coupon they give you when you donate.
            Struggling golfer here also, still wearing some VV stuff I bought there new with tags on over five years ago.
            Maybe the members at Whistle Bear look down on aspiring golfers in such out of date cheap outfits.
            plus Áa change, plus c'est la mÍme chose

Comment

OPM on Steeles near the 427.

Comment

Sportsyard is the best in the business for clothing that's highend and deals galore.

Comment

Originally posted by JSGolf View Post
                  Sportsyard is the best in the business for clothing that's highend and deals galore.
                  This fits the need. Pardon the pun.

SVP Sports in Vaughan used to sell cheap golf attire, but not sure if they still do. https://svpsports.ca/

Look also at Marshall's and Winners. You'll never know what you'll find in there.

And Macy's too (clearance section), if you ever get over the border to Walden Galleria.
                  Ė Greg

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
                    Value Village is always full of surprises.
                    Just donated a bunch of good quality stuff and looking at the 20% off my next visit coupon they give you when you donate.
                    Struggling golfer here also, still wearing some VV stuff I bought there new with tags on over five years ago.
                    Maybe the members at Whistle Bear look down on aspiring golfers in such out of date cheap outfits.
                    Hahaha, you do feel out of place if you're not really up to style.

Comment

Originally posted by synergy View Post

This fits the need. Pardon the pun.

SVP Sports in Vaughan used to sell cheap golf attire, but not sure if they still do. https://svpsports.ca/

Look also at Marshall's and Winners. You'll never know what you'll find in there.

And Macy's too (clearance section), if you ever get over the border to Walden Galleria.
                      Burlington Coat factory also if you are in the USA.

Comment

I might have some shirts for you, but won't be able to look until Sunday or Monday.
                        10 degree Cobra Fly-Z+ / Matrix White Tie 55X4
                        16 degree Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 / Fujikura Speeder 865
                        20 degree Ping Rapture V2 Hybrid / MR JavlinFX
                        4-AW Nike Vapor Pro Combo / DG Pro

54, 58 degree Ping Glide / CFS
                        Ping Anser Redwood

Srixon ZStar XV

Comment

Value Village, 50% off sale, June 10, smoking deal!!!

Comment

Hey man , why canít I send you a private message ?

Comment

Anywho man , I have a few golf polos medium , and small 32 waist jean shorts and couple medium t shirts I could just give you , Iíll be in Guelph maybe Sunday . I live IHamilton . One golf polo shirt is a j Lindberg still in very nice shape and a black nike medium polo still in nice shape . Most my stuff is too big for you because I guzzle down pepperoni pizza like a have a sodium deficiency 😂. Lmk man!

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 178,730   Posts: 1,875,957   Members: 48,144   Active Members: 453
                              Welcome to our newest member, natam006.
                              Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                              X