Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Sad, PING Driver Hosel Crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Sad, PING Driver Hosel Crack

Woke up today to change the loft setting on my PING G Driver and noticed a small crack in the hosel,
    Has anyone had any experiences with PING in replacing the head or know of some options going forward?

No receipt on hand

Originally posted by Pork19 View Post
    Woke up today to change the loft setting on my PING G Driver and noticed a small crack in the hosel,
    Has anyone had any experiences with PING in replacing the head or know of some options going forward?

No receipt on hand
    Ping are usually pretty good about these things, contact their customer service and they'll let you know how to proceed. You will probably have to ship it to them but I would not be surprised if you get a nice new driver.

Comment

I cracked my 400LST and called Martin Neil from ping and they replaced it. They sent me a demo to use in the meanwhile. They offered me a 410 plus instead but I took a new LST
      Rip it and Sip it

Comment

Ping has great customer support. Give them a call in Oakville - you may even be able to drop it off there and pick up what you need.
        No good deed goes unpunished.
        A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

Does anyone know the PING rep for eastern Ontario?
          Iím near Kingston.

Comment

I just had a cracked G400 hosel. Emailed Ping and they told me to bring it to any authorized retail outlet, so took it to Golftown and they shipped it to them. Ping sent back a brand new in plastic driver as replacement, no questions asked. Really good service from Ping, but you will likely end up with a G400 though.

This is a design flaw with how the adapter sits inside the hosel. If the opening is slight smaller in tolerance, the metal will crack when you tighten the wrench. Hopefully they have addressed it in the G410.

Comment

Iím near Kingston.
              Martin Neil is the rep for down here in Windsor
              Rip it and Sip it

Comment

Iím near Kingston.
                Call Ping in Oakville. They will advise who and what to do. Great service.
                No good deed goes unpunished.
                A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

Golf town sent it back after talking with PING. How long does it take for those who have done this sorta thing ?

Comment

Some times 2-3 weeks dependent upon how busy Ping Service is.
                    King Cobra F9 10.5* Tour, VA Composites Raijin 44 A
                    Cobra F8 3-4 wood 13.5*, VA Composites Raijin 44 R
                    Cobra F8 5 wood 17.5*, Tensei Blue A
                    Mizuno CLK 22*, Speeder Evolution HB 75 S
                    Ping i25 5-pw, TFC 189 R, 1.5* U
                    Cobra MIM forged 50*, KBS Hi Rev 125 S

Ping Glide 1.0 ES 54.5*, CFS Wedge Flex
                    Ping Eye 2+, 57.5*, KT S
                    Taylor Made TP Mullen 2, 35" LH
                    Srixon ZStar XV Ball

"Some day the courage of men may fail, but it will not be this day!"

Comment

Well I guess I better figure out my old driver again then

Comment

UPDATE: Called GT cause it had been a week and wanted to see what was up

They called PING and my driver has NOT made it there yet
                        They then called UPS and come to find it was at the UPS facility in brampton, it had fallen in behind something and has been sitting there for a week.

They sent it out yesterday to PING

Frustrating!

Comment

4 weeks today and club has not arrived
                          wonderful

Comment

Did you call ping? With the postal mistake you mentioned itís not their fault itís taking so long. Iím sure if you call them they will provide a status. They have very good customer service. You mentioned 4 weeks and the club has not arrived. They wonít send a new one until they get the old one in hand and inspect it.

Comment

I got GT to call ping on Monday the 12th and Ping confirmed that they had got the club and the decision was made that they were going to send me a new G410 with the tour X upgraded shaft and that it was set to be processed and back to me within a week and that week was up on Tuesday of this week the 20th, the club has still not made its way back to golf town in Kingston when GT checks the portal it just says shipped.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 174,169   Posts: 1,822,785   Members: 47,206   Active Members: 184
                              Welcome to our newest member, Bonsteel8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                              X