/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

PRECESION GOLF - KITHCENER - OPINIONS

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRECESION GOLF - KITHCENER - OPINIONS

Hey fellow nuts. Looking to move my wife into her next set and would like to get a "keeper" set this time. Looking at the KZG oversize and in my research I see the closest fitter to me is Precision Golf just outside of Kitchener. Curious if anyone has and experience with him and opinions on his fit system. My wife if currently a high handicapper but I was never 100% pleased with her first set. She is getting close to being a fairly consistent bogeyish type golfer. Her biggest problem is hitting irons off the turf. Anyway, any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    WHAT SITS ON MY CLIC-GEAR
    Alpha Golf C830.4 SP700 Plasma 10* Platinum 65 gr
    Alpha Golf Version 5 3wd 15* Platinum 65gr
    Alpha Golf C830 19* Platinum 60 gr
    Alpha C2 Fly 4- G/W Platinum 60 gr
    Snake Eyes 675 WB 54* & 58* FST 90 gr
    Heavy Putter A1 33"
    " The secret is in the dirt "....... Ben Hogan

Originally posted by hogannut View Post
    Hey fellow nuts. Looking to move my wife into her next set and would like to get a "keeper" set this time. Looking at the KZG oversize and in my research I see the closest fitter to me is Precision Golf just outside of Kitchener. Curious if anyone has and experience with him and opinions on his fit system. My wife if currently a high handicapper but I was never 100% pleased with her first set. She is getting close to being a fairly consistent bogeyish type golfer. Her biggest problem is hitting irons off the turf. Anyway, any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    IMO you need to let her decide together with the fitter what set of clubs she needs/wants, it's a fine line.

When I was encouraging my wife to get more into golf and she was probably at the same level as yours and we wanted to upgrade her clubs we decided to sign up for joint lessons with a local Pro. I did not need those type of lessons at that time but at her request went along as it was advertised as a couples thing.
    One of the first things the teaching pro said to the group was. "Ladies your husbands might love to death, but do not, I repeat do not let him decide what golf clubs are best for you, let a pro help her with that decision." Just my 2 cents worth from learning the hard way.
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Comment

John Wade is the man behind Precision. If I remember correctly Maxwell(Blair) spoke very highly of Wade. Maxwell's own restoration work is all about quality, so his recommendation of Wade can be taken as a solid.

Blair attached his phone number and Email in some of his past post, so maybe reach out to him.

past posts on John Wade

https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/foru...kitchener-area
      Things change.

Cobra Fly Z+ Project X Handcrafted LZ50
      Cal Steelhead 3,5,7 RCH99firm
      Cleve Halo 19*hybrid s300
      Cleve TA3 4-Pw TTX100
      Cleve 57 s300
      Nike Method

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 175,902   Posts: 1,844,980   Members: 47,504   Active Members: 266
      Welcome to our newest member, clancy2119.
      Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
      X