Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cobra T Rail Irons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobra T Rail Irons

I have played Blades my entire life up to 60 but over the last 7 years I have had shoulder and elbow problems so I switched to cavity and game improvement irons since 2014 - last set was the 2017 Launcher HB irons which I hit well but just couldn't get around the look of them - (purchased 5 thru Gap wedge) - Cobra T Rails being all black and a little thinner top line and much narrower on the sole are much more pleasing to the eye - easier to pick clean but still work well if you go down after the ball - better out of the rough than the HB and way easier to hit a knock down with the T Rails - launch and flight is lower but that is a result of switching from graphite to steel - like the feel of D2 over C9- good feel off the forged face - I do believe Cobra has a winner with this new T Rail line
    Last edited by cuonthe1t; Nov 2, 2019, 02:43 PM.
    Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
    23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
    6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
    52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
    Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Sweet looking sticks

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 173,437   Posts: 1,813,268   Members: 47,089   Active Members: 176
    Welcome to our newest member, Foodcart.