Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCORE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCORE!

My 4 yr old 52* and 58* Titleist SM6 wedges are gonna be gone. Both 8* of bounce, not much help.

I am down in Palm Springs for 10 days, working remotely. Checked online and PGA Superstore had the Ping Stealth wedges on for $109. So after picking up my Dads car from storage and doing grocery shopping, dropped the wife back at the house and headed to Palm Desert. On the way, I figured I should first check the old faithful store, Pete Carlsonís. So drove a little further and walked in. The had the 54-14 and 58-14 in the blow out bin for.....$69 each. Each are the wide sole version, but not thinking that should hurt too badly. Iíll use both out of the sand, we have several longer bunker shots on our course, and I am usually hitting those short approaches from some sort of rough. Iíll test them out on the range tomorrow and if adjusting is needed, I can likely sell one somewhere and head down to the Superstore for a slightly less bouncy one.

The savings got me two boxes of Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis ($70 for two boxes) and two Weathersoft gloves.

That was after a trip to Total Wines. But that is a different forum...
    Callaway Epic SZ, Evenflow 65gm Reg, 45"
    Callaway Rogue 13*, Evenflow 75 gm reg flex
    Callaway Rogue 15*, Evenflow 75 gm, reg flex
    Callaway Rogue 21* Hybrid, Aldila Rogue Black 85 gm
    TM P790 irons, 5-AW, DG R300U 105gm
    Titleist Vokey 52*/8 and 58*/8 SM6 wedges
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2, 33”

Yeah, you'll have fun, fun, fun till your daddy takes the T-Bird away.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 173,502   Posts: 1,814,248   Members: 47,098   Active Members: 176
    Welcome to our newest member, fanta222.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors