Best Driver Shaft Ever. [Monster Golf]

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Driver Shaft Ever. [Monster Golf]

Hi Guys

Check out our video for ITOBORI Premium Shaft (Bamboo Style)

Like and subscribe !!

Feel free to visit or call for more.

647-823-1231

11 Glen Cameron rd #12. Markham, ON.

Thank you,
    Tags: None

$2900 for a shaft?

Comment

I’ll volunteer to be a tester 😜!
      - Vessel Cart Bag
      - Callaway Rogue ST Max LS driver
      - Callaway UW 17° & 21°
      - Callaway Apex TCB irons (5-AW)
      - Callaway Full Toe 54 & 58 wedges
      - Toulon Chicago putter

Comment

Originally posted by wrigley View Post
        $2900 for a shaft?
        Lots of rich Asian POSER's who might shell out $2900.....lol.
        I see quite a few gold plated Honma clubs here in Asia Central (Van City)....but I'm a poor Chinese POSER.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post

Lots of rich Asian POSER's who might shell out $2900.....lol.
          I see quite a few gold plated Honma clubs here in Asia Central (Van City)....but I'm a poor Chinese POSER.
          Its not just your way its here as well.

Working at a golf course past few seasons and one who loves to eye the candy people have and no issue asking what club or shaft is.......I am shocked by how many bags I see with high end clubs....Honma, Miura, Bently, Maruman, PXG .....I mean in some groups you are slumming it if you play a "cheap"set of 1200$ Mizuno or Titleist forgings....

Asians do seem to be the most prominent users but certainly not exclusive to that demographic.
          Last edited by Weirfan; Nov 8, 2019, 03:51 PM.
          "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

Working at a golf course past few seasons and one who loves to eye the candy people have and no issue asking what club or shaft is.......I am shocked by how many bags I see with high end clubs....Honma, Miura, Bently, Maruman, PXG .....I mean in some groups you are slumming it if you play a "cheap"set of 1200$ Mizuno or Titleist forgings....

Asians do seem to be the most prominent users but certainly not exclusive to that demographic.
            You know how it is...some think the more expensive it is, the better it is.

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post

You know how it is...some think the more expensive it is, the better it is.
              True dat....and if people have the money to spend , all the power to them.

"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

That video was terrible lol he literally said nothing useful about the shaft

Comment

It's face, primarily a consideration for saving the others face.
                  If you're clubs speak of money but you're game is in the toilet, you and the others still get to keep face.

first rule of golf club,is never outplay the boss at his private golf club.

things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

But I think we have more rich Asian POSER's per capita.

There are a lot of courses here where there seems to be 60-70% Asian golfers...mainly Koreans and Chinese golfers.
                    Lots of Asian women golfers too.
                    Are there many Asian dominated courses in the GTA?...if yes...which ones.

Comment

I play Miuras and I'm not Asian.
                      I'm playing my first set of Miuras and I consider myself a pretty honest guy. These are miles better than any other iron I've played in the past... feel, trajectory, results. Never have I come close to par, the best score in the past was a +7, 79. This year I played 9 holes at -3 and shot a +1 round (18 holes). Swing didn't change and I've never taken a lesson so it must be the gear.
                      If you are playing 70+ rounds a year and keeping a set for 5 years, the investment isn't too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ping1-a View Post

I play Miuras and I'm not Asian.
                        From my observations....golfers who play Miura's are generally more 'serious' golfers.

If I do see an Asian playing Miura's they are a "Playa" not a "Poser".

Miura used to have a regional office in Burnaby and I think it has since closed...I believe Adam Barr (previously on Golf Channel) was it's VP.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

There are no members with birthdays today.

Working...
                        X