Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylormade Gapr Mid #3 Hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylormade Gapr Mid #3 Hybrid

Anyone have one of these in the bag or have gamed it? I'm interested but I doubt it's that forgiving. Pretty much only playable off the tee or what?

I have an M1 3H that I rarely use, probably because it's one of my most inconsistent clubs.

Hi, I played this for half a season. I took out my 5 wood and put this in early summer. It is definitely not an easy club to hit off the deck compared to 5 wood or 3 hybrid, but easier than pure driving irons. I find GAPR series not suited for high handicappers, and M series hybrid are there for that. I liked it because it reduced my misses to the left (hooks) and more versatile on different lies.
    TM M2 2016 Driver, Matrix Ozik Xcon-5 S
    TM M1 2017 Fairway 3W, Kurokage Silver TiNi 70S
    TM R11S Fairway 5W, Motore F3 80S
    TM RSi 2 4-AW Irons, KBS 105 S
    TM TP Wedges 2014, 54 & 58, KBS 610 S
    TM Spider Mallet 2.0

Comment

I have a 4 Mid and find it pretty easy to hit — a bit easier than the 4 UDI I also have.

I certainly find it easier to hit than a regular hybrid.

Comment

Hi have the Gapr 3 Hi and it has stealthily become one of my favorite clubs in the bag. It’s one of the few I can work both ways but the default is just put straight and it great from and lie. I’ve struggled with hybrids in the past and this one works great for me. Only difference I found between lo/mid/hi was forgiveness.
        TS4 w/ EvenFlow White
        M1 w/ Diamana Thump
        GAPR
        Srixon Z-765 w/ PX LZ
        Vokey 46
        Hi-Toe 52 & 58
        Bobby Grace Tour Diamond 3

Comment

Thanks everyone - guess I should get out hit a few at a simulator before I commit.

Comment

So I went and got the 3-mid today. Hit a few at GT and was launching them straight and about 25 yards farther than my 4i (220y). I’ll be putting my M1 hybrid up for sale, I think this will be a perfect replacement.

In store today at GT for $195 all in. Amazing deal.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 173,492   Posts: 1,814,083   Members: 47,097   Active Members: 176
            Welcome to our newest member, Highlife.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
            X