/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

ping Ie1 irons , Has anyone tried these?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ping Ie1 irons , Has anyone tried these?

well a friend droped off a Ping blue dot wedge, its from a set he has ping I E1 iron set looks pretty good not much offset, a nice grind looks pretty playable, has anybody tried these irons or changed the lies?Has a steelfiber I95 areotech shaft, any reviews or thoughts?

you don't say what loft of wedge so I'm assuming its the pitching wedge (W) based on the aerotech shaft.
    That i series were produced in 2015, are of 431 stainless, so will be adjustable.
    things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

It is the predecessor of the i210 current series and is quite good.
      In the Hamilton Golf + CC Embroidered Ping Hoofer

Club Champion Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 A Flex​​
      Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, KuroKage 606 S
      TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 21* 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
      TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R

TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-Pw, 1* up, Recoil ESX 460 R
      PXG 0211 GW, 50*, UST Recoil Dart R
      TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115

Ping Glide 4.0, 58* TS/6, Nippon 115 S
      Tour Velvet Midsize Grips, Custom TXG Signature Putter Grip
      TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Comment

its the wedge, The set I am playing is the Callaway pro XR with the Recoil 660 f3 shafts, how would you compare these two sets, In the Callaway set I found the the gap wedge for instance, plays to lite and the shaft is to soft had to take it out of the bag and installed my vokey gap wedge with a steel shaft, plays much better and carrys further, any way I was looking at the ping set what do you guys think is the better set? I have not hit the ping set at all, being in Michigan, plus I never even saw that set of pings before so I don't have any real world info of that set, my set I had to replace the 5 iron and 6 iron and my gap wedge and it looks like the 7 iron, so the callaways I wont be playing half the set, well thanks for your help

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X