Collapse

Travis Mathew Gear

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Mathew Gear

Since they don't ship to Canada off their website, what is the best way to get some of their gear to Canada? I've seen a couple of 3rd party companies that will ship cross board, just wondering which one is best?

Thanks in advance!

They are supposed to expand in Canada . . . what about Golftown or Sportscheck?
    If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Originally posted by gtiff19 View Post
      Since they don't ship to Canada off their website, what is the best way to get some of their gear to Canada? I've seen a couple of 3rd party companies that will ship cross board, just wondering which one is best?

Thanks in advance!
      we carry lots of Travis Mathew

Comment

Originally posted by gtiff19 View Post

Thanks in advance!
        No real best way. GT and Sportchek only carry previous season stuff. I’ve actually emailed TM directly and they worked with their Canadian distribution center to send me a 6 items. You pay full pop for them but it’s stuff you wont find in Canada.

A few sites you can order from are trendygolf, function18, and golfposer. Of those I have ordered off trendygolf before and got lucky with no duties but you may not have the same luck.

Comment

Originally posted by MK7GTI View Post

No real best way. GT and Sportchek only carry previous season stuff. I’ve actually emailed TM directly and they worked with their Canadian distribution center to send me a 6 items. You pay full pop for them but it’s stuff you wont find in Canada.

A few sites you can order from are trendygolf, function18, and golfposer. Of those I have ordered off trendygolf before and got lucky with no duties but you may not have the same luck.
          Awesome, thank you!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X